Homies?

"Aah, I'm stuffed," Bennett plops down on his sleeping bag patting his stomach.

"Bennett take all meat, none for tomorrow," Razor frowns.

"Then I guess we'll have to hunt together tomorrow," Bennett smiles brightly. Razor nods in reply.

Razor yawns, "Razor tired, he go to sleep."

"I guess it is pretty late, we should get some sleep, so we have plenty of energy for tomorrow," Bennett starts to lay down until he hits apart of the tent causing it to collapse on him. Razor rushes to take the parts off of him.

"Is Bennett okay?" Razor looks worried to see a coughing Bennett.

"I'm fine, this happens quite often," Bennett awkwardly laughs.

"Do you need medical defection," Razor says still with that worried look.

Bennett chuckles, "Do you mean medical attention?" Razor nods. Bennett pats Razor on the head. "I'm a okay!" Bennett gives Razor a reassuring thumbs up.

"If Bennett is sure," Razor stands up. "Razor will build a more sturdy tent."

"Sorry for knocking your tent down," Bennett apologizes.

"It okay, it just mean Razor need to build a stronger tent." With that Razor started building another tent.

Couple minutes later~

"Done," Razor alerts Bennett. Bennett looks at the tent.
"It looks so much better, thanks Razor!" He goes to pick up his sleeping bag to put it in the new tent...

Or what was his sleeping bag. His sleeping bag had holes and wood sticking out everywhere.

"Aww," Bennett frowns. He looks back at Razor who's looking at him. "Don't worry, I'll just sleep on the gr-"

"Razor share his sleeping bag with Bennett," Razor lays out a long makeshift sleeping bag. "It big enough for 2."

"I couldn't possibly-" Bennett's cut off once again.

"Then Razor sleep on ground," Razor starts to lay on the ground.

"No, no, no," Bennett pulls Razor back up. "I'll sleep with you." Razor and Bennett prepare to go to sleep.

"Good night, Razor," Bennett turns to Razor.

"Razor almost forgot," Razor turns to Bennett.

"Forgot wha-" Bennett gets cut off, by Razor licking him on the cheek. Bennett blushes heavily and sits up.

"Wha-Wha-What was that for!?" A flustered Bennett says. Razor sits up.

"Hmm, did Razor do something wrong?" Razor looked confused.

"Wh-Why did you lick me!?" Bennett stuttered.

"Isn't Razor supposed to, kiss his homies good night?" Razor questions.

"What, where did you here something like that?"

"From blue wine man." Razor responds. "He said no tongue means you're weak, and Razor strong!"

"Who?" Bennett thinks for a bit and gets his answer.

"Kaeya!" Bennett gets angry. "That stupid pervert!" Razor saw steam coming from Bennett's ears.

"Did Bennett not like kiss goodnight?" Razor frowned. Bennett quickly turns around.

"N-No, I'm not mad!" Bennett says very flustered with swirls in his eyes.

"But Bennett is red with anger," Razor frowns more.

"No, I'm just a bit shocked," Bennett awkwardly laughs again. "But you can't do that to me."

"Why not?" Razor does a adorable confused face.

"You only kiss people you really care about," Bennett frowns. "And that's not me."

"Razor does care about Bennett!" Bennett smiles a bit.

"I mean lover!" Bennett blurts out. "You kiss your lover."

"Lover?" Razor questions. "What's that?"

"It's kinda hard to explain," Bennett starts. "It's like someone you wanna constantly be around."

"Razor wants to hunt with Bennett forever!" Razor smiles. "And play with Klee." Bennett sighs.

"No, not like that." "It makes you hurt when they're hurt."

"Razor gets sad if anyone is hurt," Razor frown. "Except boar and Fatui." Bennett sighs for longer.

"Someone you love more than anyone else in the world!" Bennett blurts out again.

"Razor loves lupical," Razor smiles.

"I see," Bennett frowns a bit at the words. Razor hugs Bennett. "Wha-!"

"Bennett is only lupical left," Razor says in a serious tone.

"What do you mean?" It was Bennett's turn to be confused.

"Razor's family was slain," Razor frowns. "And Bennett's blood abandoned him." "So Razor thought Bennett and other friends could be part of lupical."

"Aww, thanks Razor," Bennett smiles and hugs Razor. "And yes, I will be part of Razor's lupical."

"Yay!" Razor grins.

"A brother's better than nothing I guess," Bennett thought. "I guess that makes us like, brothers right?"

"Mm-nn," Razor shakes his head. "Bennett is Razor's mate."

"Wait... what," Bennett blankly stares for a bit.

.

.

.

The words finally process through his brain and he goes red.

"Mate as in lover?" Bennett tries reassure himself that he just heard what he heard.

"Is that what lover is?" Razor put his finger on his chin. "Then yes, as lover." Bennett explodes in red and falls on the ground.

"Goodnight, Razor," Bennett tries to fall asleep quickly. Razor licks Bennett's cheek once again.

"Goodnight, Bennett," Bennett blushes heavily and falls asleep.

In the morning~

Bennett woke up to the bright sun.

"That was nice, too bad it was a dream," Bennett frowns a bit. He tried to get up, but two arms wouldn't let him.

"Huh?" he looked behind him to see Razor hugging him. The whole night replayed in his mind and he blushed. Razor woke up.

"Mmmorning, Bennett," Razor gives Bennett a puppy kiss, which leaves him a blushing mess, and stands up. "Time to hunt."

Bennett laughs, "Meat, for breakfast?"

"Sounds good."

A/N
Hi, guys
This is my first genshin fanfiction, so I hope I did good 🤗
If you guys want more genshin content, make sure to comment what couple (not Tartaglia x Zhongli) I should do next
See ya next time, or not... 😗✌
MAKE SURE TO VOTE