scattered stars

my brightest star that blinds my eyes with such beauty.
_

rustling of the cold wind at night goes unheard in the ears of siyeon. the ringing of her silent screams occupies her mind, swirling like an endless wave.

siyeon tries to collect herself even if she continued breaking down. she's as if on her tip of setting foot at the edge of sadness. falling deeper as happiness becomes a stranger to her and puts on a mask with an everlasting smile.

inhaled deeply, her breath hitched and her stomach felt like it was tied like a knot. siyeon felt lost as if she was floating in the midst of galaxies, her thoughts filled with minji only orbiting her mind.

oh her yearning to be dwelled in minji's smile, if only she can see it again. the clouds of worries hovers her mind instead, daring to even block the brightest smile.

the brightest smile that shines in the midst of a billion stars.

"siyeon look a shooting star!"

"ah." 

she softly wishes underneath her breath.

"what did you wish for?"

"that's a secret silly."

in hopes for the world to not know her selfish desire.

"a billion stars, and i wanted you to remain instead." 

destiny remained cruel instead.

the cold wind stopped brushing against her trembling body, the laughter of sorrow followed. it wrapped around siyeon that cradled her into a slumber of dying love.

siyeon slipped away from minji's arms, unknowingly as she was blinded with such beauty. even so, that same beauty was flawed. now forever she dwells in hopeless space, alone and empty.

this string of love tied around a star and siyeon's neck. a small risk pulled and siyeon suffocates. but a string tied around minji? this string yet delicately carried along siyeon and felt as if she was flying on a shooting star. she wouldn't dare touch siyeon with her flames of flaws.

she wouldn't dare to hurt the very person,

who has their shattered love hidden behind scattered stars. 

"i'll keep trying,

 "till all of your hovering stars dies, kim minji."

"collecting the lost soul of my dead stars. lee siyeon."