1

[23:30]

It's pouring rain outside and Armin and Mikasa finally make it indoors.

"Armin..." Mikasa says while looking at him. Her cheeks burning with a shade of red.

"We're all alone" she says and he looks back at her. His blue eyes staring straight into her eyes

"I want to Mikasa" Armin says suddenly he lowers his eyes as he blushes. Mikasa walks towards him, her face directly infront of his.

"We both do, lets do it just this once" Mikasa says and Armins looks up straight at her. Armins hand slowly caressing her arm before he places it down at her hip

Mikasa moves closer towards his face and their lips make contact. For the first time Armin and Mikasa share a kiss. Mikasa pulls back but in that moment as they look at eachothers eyes they realize that they both do want this

Armin pulls her back and their lips make contact again. Armin walks backwards towards the couch and mikasa walks slowly following him, their lips not leaving eachother.

Armin falls back on the couch his head against the arm of the couch. Mikasa is ontop straddling him. She goes back in for another kiss.

Mikasa with confidence starts laying kisses down his chin and neck and armins lets out a sweet moan which makes mikasa smile shyly.

Mikasa leaves a trail of kisses down till his collarbone before Armin lifts his body up to remove his shirt. Mikasa then continues down his chest. She then begins to lick his nipple while her hand makes it up to the other nipple, teasing him as she goes.

"Mikasa..." armin moans. His hand caressing her back. Mikasa lifts herself up slowly till she is straddling his lap and they are looking at eachother in the eyes once again.

Mikasa lifts her shirt off. Armin gulps as he realizes that he has never seen Mikasa in such a vulnerable state before. He thinks that she looks cute this way.

As Mikasas hands make their way to her bra clasp Armin stops her.

"Let me" he says as he completely wraps his arms around her body and unclasps her bra. Mikasa blushes as she looks down at Armin who throws her bra on the floor.

Armin begins to fondle her breasts, he likes the soft feeling of it in his hands. He wastes no time as he starts leaving kisses all over her exposed breasts

Armin then makes his way to her nipple and his wet tongue begins to flicker over it. His other hands rubbing her right nipple.

"Ah Armin..." mikasa moans as her head falls back a little. "It feels good" she says as she looks back foward, armin looking back at her. They both blush once again but are now more comfortable

"Mikasa I want you" armin suddenly says and Mikasa slowly nods. He smiles as both of them begin to move down as though their bodies were connected. Armin is now laying back down on the couch while Mikasa slowly makes her way down to his pants.

Armin  helps to removes his pants. Mikasa then removes his underwear slowly. She bites her lip and gulps when she sees him.

It was bigger than she expected. Her index finger slowly tracing around his area, over his short golden pubes and then around his balls. She can hear soft moans leaving his lips and Mikasa smiles to herself. She likes the sound of it

She hesitates at first but then eases into it as her hand begins to rub against his cock. Stroking up and down before she wraps her hand around it.

Mikasa then lowers her head closer and begins to lick his tip, she starts to feel more confident as she goes. She begins to stroke his cock as her mouth starts to do the work.