You're doing great.

Wow, look at you go. I can already see the difference. You're doing it, little by little. I'm positive that at this rate you'll get better. You're trying so hard and I can see that. You're doing amazing. If you're thinking of giving up, don't. You're making progress by just being alive. The little positive things you do everyday even if you don't notice it, it's there. Times are tough for you huh? You're such a hard worker! If no one told you this today, I love you. Even if we know nothing about each other, I love you. You're not worthless nor a disappointment. You're worth more than a million bucks. 

   You've made it this far and why stop now? It's okay to cry and get mad at times. You feel frustrated and confused, that's okay. Bring out any emotion that you've been bottling up. You have no one to talk to? That's okay.. you don't need anyone's help because you're strong enough to overcome whatever you're going through right now. Pretend your at a therapist office and talk to yourself. Don't rush yourself. You'll get better some day. Don't ever blame yourself for the way you turned out and how you think of yourself. You're valid and so so beautiful no matter what shape or size you are nor what gender you are. You're not an attention seeker or someone who is faking their mental illness. You don't have to be diagnosed by a doctor for having the feelings you're having right now. Don't listen to any negative comments people give you. You are the main character in your life. You control what you do, but not everything goes to plan. I know everything is so confusing it's not fair. That's why you take on life and prove to everyone that you are strong enough to take on life. You are going to get through this. Till we meet next time.

- your new friend.