𝟎𝟏

ᴹᵞ ᴮᴬᴮᴵᴱˢ♘

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐇

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Kaiden come put yo damn clothes on I ain't gon tell you again!" I shouted to my five year old son.

Kaiden isn't my biological son.. You'll see what I mean soon.

"Ma I'm is playing da game hol on!" he shouted back making me huff and snatch his outfit off my bed.

We were currently getting ready for this cookout my granny was having and he's being hard headed right now.

I walked into his room seeing him laying in a white t-shirt and basketball shorts "getcho ass up and put these clothes on".

"Aight ma dang.. always being mean" he said mugging me as I walked out of his room.

I plugged my flat iron up so I could flatiron my hair.

"Ma I'm done can I get back on da game" he asked coming into my room with some different length mitch match socks.

"Kaiden... please go change yo damn socks and put on the shoes I sat on yo bed" I said putting my face in my hand. He stared at me and flicked me off before running out.

"Kaiden imma whoop yo fuckin ass!" I shouted to him as I finished up my hair.

_________________

"Ma come take my picture" Kaiden said as I put everything in my car.

"Hold on Kaiden I'm doin sum" I said typing aggressively on my phone.

"Okay come on" I said going to my camera as he did different poses.

"Aight post dat on da gram fa me" he said making me bust out laughing.

"Nigga stop talkin like that" I said as I posted his picture on his personal ig page.

Liked by pyt.poohh and 810 others
babyykaaiden givin' looks I contribute to fashion 😈
View all 190 comments
10 seconds ago

"Ma can we get sum to eat?" he asked making me nod as I pulled out of the driveway.

As I said earlier Kaiden isn't my biological child, when he was only one he was randomly sat at my door step.

He was sitting in an car seat asleep with two notes from his former mother saying how she wasn't in the right state of mind to raise a child and people were looking for her.

I was living with my grandmother at the time, I informed her about the situation and we took him under our wing.

Once I turned 18 I was able to adopt him and we went on from there.

I've asked him before if he remembered anything and he would always say he only remembers his dad.

He'd say he misses him and other things like that which made me feel a certain way knowing I couldn't really help.

____________________________

"Hey granny, hey auntie pam" I spoke as I walked into my grandmothers kitchen.

"Hey pooh, hey kai you done got so big" she said making kai cheese real hard as I laughed.

"Yo baldheaded ass cousins outside waitin fa yo ass" she said making me laugh and nod walking towards the opened back door with kaiden by my side.

"IS DAT MY YOUNG SIS POOHHHH" My older cousin Kartier yelled across the yard.

I felt Kaidens hand let go of mine making me look around only to see him running into some mans arms.

must be his uncle or something.

"Ma look dis pops" he said as I walked over to him and this fine piece of chocolate.

I ain't ever seen a fine nigga like himm

"Pops she da best ma ever" he said making me smile at him as the dude and his friend stared at me.

Guessin he ain't happy his child still in pieces

"Alright..uhm Kai you hungry?" I asked him making him nod and grab my hand pulling me towards the food.

As I was getting his food two of my cousins; Kartier and Kamani approached me smirking.

"So you found his daddy huh" Kamani said making me nod slowly "As long as Kai is happy with him then i'm also happy with em" I said making them smile at eachother.

I noticed Kaiden wondered off and I figured he was with his dad so I grabbed his plate and made my way over.

this muhfucka ain't even—

"Have you seen kaiden?" I asked as one of them mugged me and the other shook his head.

"Alright uhm...I'll be right back" I said sitting his plate down walking away to find him.

I walked into the house to look for him and he was no where to be found.

"You lookin for kai? he upstairs with the boys playing the game" My granny said making me smile and thank her before walking back to get his plate.

I walked back to their table grabbing his plate before somebody grabbed my arm aggressively.

"Excuse you" I spoke turning around with an mug on my face.

"Fuck my son at" His father asked making me roll my eyes "he's upstairs playin the game with his cousins" I said before walking away.

Ion know who he think he is...and his friend better watch how he lookin at me for i get him pregnant, both of em at that.

___________________________________

Abigail😈🤟🏻___________________________

Abigail😈🤟🏻
___________________________

New book who disss🤪

Is yall fuckin wit it? Lemme know NEOWW

Thoughts on pooh?

Kaidens deddy😏?

Kaiden🤫?

Anyways have a nice fawkin day😙🤌🏻