Character Descrption

Siting there in her dorm room, completely exhausted. Today wasn't Jane's normal university schedule, it was her training day for her was exhausting as her university was for people with superpower. Coffee is her best friend as her power is Energy Elements, this allows Jane to gather any type of energy and/or elements she can transform it to another type of energy, depending on the energy into one of the elements. A drawback of this power is she gets extremely exhausted. She flopped onto her bed, her purple and black silky smooth, wavy hair spreading out across the bed, showing off all its glory. After she finally gained enough energy to get up, she walked over to her coffee machine and made herself straight black coffee , to then just chug it. Jane went and changed into her '"normal' style of clothes, which is a tie-dye crop-top and black ripped Denim shorts. Her fierce and haunting red coloured eyes definitely stood out to others blue, brown and green eyes. Her face sticked out even more with her Sharpe and sleek jawline. Jane made a quick glance around her room, she was always happy to see the pictures of her family and her girlfriend. 

Author note:  this is apart of my English assessment if you have any tips for me please tell me. It is supposed to be between 190-210 words. this is the fist wersion as i will probably make a few updated versions.