Love &FameCollege Games

.

Owr whole crew was on point yet there was no sight of Alex.Nor Logan And Douches but i could do without them two .

"Girl!"Jewels yelled in my ear making me jump as Romeo us in the club free of charge and full acess to the vip section.

"Damn!,damn near blew a bitch ear off" Nathalia said blocking at the bright flashing lights.

Jewles gave her a stank face."Damn, my bad.But i was about to tell you ol'girl fron the park looked hella familar but i couldnt put my fingure on it" she said leaving us lost.

"She said she my ride or die.So i wife her up and because im never choosie i stay strapped she sint never gone lose me.Im that nigga and she my A1" she rapped leaving us dumb founded.

"A1!....By E-V.........Come on!"."Bitch OK your point is?"Anna said looking around the club.

"Douches was the girl in the video, shes a video vixen".

"Bitch you lyin"Teshell said laughing."I still dont like her, come on"Natjalia said pulling me to the dance floor.

Chris danced with Teshell, Romeo and Nathali, Rich and Jewles, Anna and Anthony and little ol'lonely me did my own thing.

Where the fuck was Alex at i thought.Something was up but i couldnt put my finger on it.

I saw Logan and Douches from a far.I was happy he found someone.I had reconzied Douches now since Jewles had pointed it out.

I fell my phone vibrate, it was a text fron Alex asking where i was.I told him to meet me at the bar.

Within about 3 minutes he appeared wearing a whit pink dophin shirt,levies and all white foamposits.

He hugged me then pulled back to look at me."I like that dress" he said with a smile.

I didnt want to except his complament.He was being bipolar today."Mhm im still mad at you".

"Dont trip off me , im not trying to rain on your paraid" he said as i rolled my eyes seeing Douches and Logan come our way.

"Come dance with me" he said lowley in my ear.Without a word i pulled him to where everyone us but he stopped me and shook his jhad.

"I want you to myself" he said pulling me to the other side of the club.

I couldnt help but enjoy the time i was spending with him.Through out the night it seemed as if he never wanted me to leave his side.Which made me smile.

Rich and Anthony found us layer that night.I took it as a cjance to get a drink.I had been dancing since i got thete and need a break.

As i started to walk away i felt Alex grab my hand."Where you headed off to?"."Just to take a break and get a drink.Dont worry ill be back" i said giving him a kiss as Rich countined his convo.

I felt Alex's on me as i pushed through the crowd.

"What can i get you love?" a cotton candy pink haired blue eyed tan girl asked me happily."Vodka straight" i said handing her my money but flet someone push it away.

I looked to see Logan sit next to me as he paid for my drink."Coming right up" she said smiling.

I rolled my eyes putting my money back in my clutch.Dobt get me wrong i loved free drinks, just not from him.

"Vodka straight?oow im impressed" he said laughing and i just turn my head looking at people on the dance floor while show out came on.

"You look pretty tonight" he said looking me uo and down.I thought him having a girl would change things but i guess not.