"The Beginning"

On a Stormy afternoon, Cynthia was on the Pokemon Center along with Hilda and Clemont as they me both Lance and Steven. All of the Champions gather together. Until Lance start teasing Cynthia.

"How were you and Noland? He doesn't seem to be around you?"

"He's with Kyo. They were out doing training. I hope they are both alright. Considering the storm."

Steven chuckles as he got up from the chair. Hilda and Clemont were just there listening to their conversations.

"Those two, they are like father and daughter." Steven compliments them.

"And Cynthia is Kyo's Mother and Noland's Wife." Lance teased.

"W-Will you cut that out! It's embarrassing to say it out loud." She pouted

The door opens as the shadow figure slowly walks inside. Everyone was looking at the person. Slowly revealing from the darkness. Then the thunder strikes down and it was revealed who is the person was. It was Kyo. Her clothes has some splattered red substance on it  She was wet from the rain while holding Noland's red hat. She was looking down. As her Pikachu starts staring at her sadly. Cynthia slowly realizing what might happen. She quickly checks on her. And kneels down trying to talk to her. Trisha quickly grabs the first aid. The young trainers starts to cry as Cynthia and the others were staring at her. Gripping the hat from her arms as she stares up. As she cries even more.

"I'm sorry... *Sniff* Noland is gone!"

Everyone was shocked. Lance and Steven approaches her and tries to ask her if where's the location that he disappeared. Kyo just keeps on crying that she can't event respond.

"If... *Sniffs* I'm strong.. enough ...*sniff* ii can save my Sensei... It's all my fault!! Aaaaah!"

Cynthia embraces her as she tries to calm her down. Lance and the others starts on planning to look for Noland. But Trisha protest

"You can't just go outside. There's a storm happening right now."

"Don't worry, we will be fine. And I have to find him. He might be still out there."

As Lance and Steven starts walking out from the Pokemon Center along with their Pokémons. Hilda and Clemont wants to help and both starts running out as well. Making Steven worried. But the Johto Champion gives Steven a pat on his left shoulder.

"They will be fine. Besides we need more people to find him."

Everyone leaves the Pokemon Center. As they all started looking for Noland. A few hours later, inside of her hospital room. Kyo gains conciousnes. As she was greeted by Garachomp. And notices Noland's hat on her right hand. She then remembers her mentor. Meanwhile, at the hallway. Cynthia along with Pinsir and Trisha were walking towards her room. The Champion was worried about her boyfriend.

"Noland... Please... Don't do this... I know you're still here. Kyo still needs you.... I need you..."

Kyo got up from her bed As the door to her room opens. She saw Pinsir walks in along with Cynthia and Trisha.

"Don't worry about Pinsir. He's okay after the injuries that he got from the battle. How are you feeling?"

Cynthia sits down on her bedside holding Kyo's right hand holding the red hat as well. Her eyes became teary.

"I'm sorry Cynthia.. you know about Noland...."

"It's okay, I know he won't just disappeared just like that. He's a strong man. I'm sure the others will find him..."

Kyo looks down. While Garachomp and Pinsir stare at each other and then looks back at them.

"I should tell you what happened to Noland at that time..."

Meanwhile, Flying on the stormy skies. Dragonite spotted a white lab coat on the ground next to the edge of the cliff. Lance notices it as well. Dragonite takes him down on the area. As they both safely landed to the ground. He approaches the sleeveless lab coat as it was slashed and torn. And covered in blood. He carefully walks to the cliff. As he walks pass by. There some struggle on the ground. Some blood splatter was almost get washed off by the rain. Dragonite approaches him. And stares down on the cliff as well.

"Don't tell me... No. This isn't right. He is still alive. Maybe he fell down there. Come on Dragonite!"

TO BE CONTINUED. . .