A Sokeefe Short

Sophie Foster's pov:

Ah, peaceful sleep yo-I don't get it often.

I woke up to Verdi the feathery dinosour spiting out food nosies, just to find a pair up ice blue eyes.

Wait, ice blue eyes? "AHH!" I screamed and fell of the giant bed with a loud "thump."

I trew the blankets of me. Corretion. I tried.

I ended up getting tangled in them. while hearing hystaercal laughing beside me.

I FINALLY got lose of the blankets to see keefe. he had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. He saw i was free then looked up at my birds nest of a hair and calapsed again.

"shut up!" I mumbled

" Foster, ne-ve-r." he said between laughs.

"I hate you." still mumbling.

" Now, Foster you know you love me." he said with a smirk.

I choose not to deny thinking about what he said for a long time.

His face still red "You didn't deny it this time like you always do." he said his face turning serious. I grumbled a pretty empresive string of cause words and looked away.

He put his hand on my chin and made my face turn to his, made me look him in the eye and said 4 magicel  cringe worthy words" I love you, foster." I felt my face pale, then blush, Repeat.

Me being me and well you know me, I did the thing I try to do best.

I ran, down 2 flights of stairs straight to edaline, "m-om hel-p." I said still weezing my head off,

" What's wrong sophie dear? Where's keefe?" she said in a sweet voice but even the name made me cringe " kee-fe said he lov-ed me. I don't know what to dao" I said still weezing. And sounding a little crazy because I always like fitz before we fell out I didn't know keefe felt this way

She squeled like an odd fan-girl then yelled "GRADY!" of course he came rushing in to the fancy house, covered in verdi's feathers.

I also wondered why keefe wasn't down here yet.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" he yelled as he rushed inside like a mad man.

Sandor came out of the shadows making all of us yelp "Sophie here got the truth out of our mr. sencen."

Edaline squeled again and grady, plus sander where trading weapons.

I was to worried about keefe, I ran up 3 flight's of stairs just to find keefe on the floor looking as pale as ever. He looked just like alden did when . . . NO!

I screamed at the top of my lungs, and fell to my knees. No this can't be happing again it was hell last time

"NO.No no. he can't be gone, he can't be!" i said starting to sob.

"You can save him." a voice said behind me before i could say anything the voice said "i know you can you. are. the. MOONLARK." I am the moonlark. I AM THE MOONLARK. ->( I'm so sorry this is cringey)

I plunged into his mind evoiding all the mad memories he was witnesing.

but i still caught a few that were so hard not to take to heart,

FLASH THE FALSHBACK IS BACK

"OKAY," Keefe said grabbing Sophie's hands again. "you have to tell me what my moms done."

"If she killed someone, just tell me," Keefe wispered. Sophie tangeled their fingers together, squeezing so tight their knuckels turned white. "It's not bout what she's done, Keefe. It's about what might've happened to her."