~ seventeen ~

It's been around two days. Two days since I broke up with Connor. And I'll be honest, it's been hard focusing. I just had no idea that my very first day on set would be so stressful.

However, Louis and I are getting much better at pretending to be good friends. He watches me from the side of the set, giving little tiny smiles and clapping whenever I finish a scene. And that's what he was doing right now.

Today we filmed the scene with Enola and Sherlock, when she sits in the tree and draws that picture of Mycroft, and as of right now, we are filming the scene when Enola sits on her bed, the night before she's supposed to go to the finishing school, and she's untangling her mother's message.

I feel the cameras on me as I switch letters around to try and create the secret message.
"Our future is up to us."

I smile, turning my head to he camera.

"And scene! Excellent job today y/n, I know it was a long one."

And boy was it. Up at seven again, shot the first scene, took a break, and came back at eight at night to film the bedroom scene. Louis came for both.

I take a sigh of relief and hop off the bed, brushing a loose strand of hair out of my face and walking off set.

Finishing a day of filming is the best feeling of relief. Like when you wake up for school but then realize it's a Saturday.
"Y/n and Louis can you come here for a moment please?" Harry waves from behind one of the cameras while he spoke with some producers.

I take a small sigh and look to Louis, who was walking over to Harry. I join in and brush down my pleated white costume as we approach him.

"So as you know, tomorrow we film the train scene with Enola and Tewksbury. Y/n be ready to be on set by ten and Louis, we won't need you until twelve. Make sure you got your lines down alright?"

Oh yeah, did I mention that my first scenes with him are tomorrow? Yeah. I'm freaking out. It'll be my first time using a green screen, and I honestly don't know if I'm ready.

But the positive is that Enola doesn't really like Tewksbury yet anyways. So I won't really have to act.
"Got it. Thank you Harry," I grin, turning around with Louis as we both walk side by side, yet don't say a word.

"You did really good on set today y/n," he finally speaks up, giving me a smile as we push open a door that leads out to our trailers.
"Thank you Partridge," I say back, holding my chin up high and feeling our hands slide against one another, yet again.

"You nervous for tomorrow?" The boy continued the conversation, tucking his hands into his gray joggers.
"Just a little bit," I shrug.

"How come?"

"It's my first time using a green screen? And it's my first scene with you." I mumble the last sentence.
It's true. I am scared to film with Louis. But I have to be professional. No matter who I have to work with.

"Touché darling, touché."

I bite my tongue as the boy say's darling. He's never called me anything besides my name. And the way he pronounced it, the way his deep British tone filled my ears, sent very subtle goosebumps down my arms.

We arrive at his trailer first, and the boy peels off.
"See you tomorrow then?"

I nod, resisting the urge not to smile at the fact that we finally were talking again after what happened two nights ago.
"Yeah, see you tomorrow..."

I head to me and Louis' designer trailer and knock on the door before giving it a small push.
"Hello?"

"Hey Amara," I sigh in exhaustion, stepping inside and taking out a water bottle from my backpack, gulping down the liquid.