Truth or Dare

I sighed and sat up, there was nothing to do around my house and plus I'm hungry. I stood up from my couch and headed off to the kitchen.

"What to eat, what to eat..." I said to myself as I looked in the refrigerator for some food. Just then my phone started to vidraite on the counter, I picked up to see what it was about and toy surprise it was Green calling me.

Red:"Hello"

Green:"Red you have to come over to my place as fast as you can"

Red:"why?" I said as I shut the gray color to the door seeing my red eyes, pale white skin, and short black hair in the reflection.

Green:"well... Ruby, Yellow, Sapphire, Blue, Crystal, Silver, and Gold are here and-"

Red:"Gold won't stop pestering you about me not being there" I cut him off before he could even finsh. Now all I can hear is a dead silent green until Gold had gotten ahold of Green's phone.

Gold"RED YOU HAVE TO COME OVER HERE NOW!" I heard Gold yell into the phone so I had to pull it away from my ear so I wouldn't go completely death.

Green:"Hey you twerp give me back my phone!" I aldo heared Green in the backgroumd probably chasing Gold every where around his house. I smiled to myself, I haven't heard Green so hyped up like this in for a long time.

Red:"Okay I'll be there as soon as I can get there..." I said as I hung up the phone and went twords my bedroom to change in my usual outfit black skiny jeans but not to skiny, a blck short sleeved shirt, my red and white hat, and my read and whit jacket as well.

I then headed to the front door slipping on my white shoes and headed out the door. I waited for the buss to show up at the buss stop, I never liked walking to Green's house because it was like 10 or 12 blocks away from my home.

Once the buss had sown up I told the driver to stop at the street Green was living on, and I then took a seat. I never really smile at all inless if I'm at home and I'm talking to Green on the phone or texting him. I've had a thing for Green ever since we graduated middle school together, and yes we are rivals but who says you can't fall for your rival?.

Just as I was in deep thought the buss driver had stopped on the street an I got off. I then started up the street trying to remember which house was his. I sighed and put my hands in my pocket to keep them warm from the slight chill in the air.

"GOLD I SWAER TO ARCEUS!" I looked to the house in front of me and saw Gold being chased by Green still. I grumbled in frustration and walked up to the house and being bumped into by Gold.

Gold looked up at what he had ran into and he was cought by my immitating death glare. He gulped and backed up from me slowly and gave green his phone back, he then turned his attwntion towards me and said in a slight shaky voice.

"I-I'm so... sorry R-red... PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Gold said almost in tears, I sighed and patted him on the head trying to calm him down. I just hated when kids cry they just gey more and more annoying.

"Calm down Gold it not like in going to kill you or anyhing..." I said in a monotone voice levle. Just then Gold smiled at me and ran inside the house.

All I did was look at Green with a blank stare, he just stared back at me with the same expression and it fel like a stare off.

"COME ON READ AND GREEN LETS PLAY SOME GAMES!" Gold called out from the house and I turned and went inside followed by Green.

~~5 minutes later~~

I sat there on the couch with everyone yapping on and on of what game they wanted to paly and of corese silver never really talked and said anything, I guess he thought thaey were annoying to.