Fucking Raw

It was a normal day...on the weekend, not knowing that I actually had fucking class.
I saw this amazing wonderful sweet shitty bitch following me across the halls as I stepped foot into this nasty ass building. Lucky lucky it was Gordon Ramsay, my best friend Bill gates had the fattest crush on that bitch but my other best friend, Joe Biden had a crush on him too. I didn't really think much of it, I didn't know if I had feelings for Gordon or anything. But anyway, as I was walking to my class Gordon came to me and pinned me against the wall, cutely. His twinkling blue shiny eyes stare deep into my fucking soul. I blushed hardly and pushed him away. I got into my class room and rethought of what just fucking happened. I saw my bffs and waved at them, giving them a big smile as they come to me. They got me out of my chair and gave me a huge fucking hug, I was on vacation for the past month, I was in Hawaii. It was nice there ngl. Everyone missed me basically. Anyway I really liked someone from my class, it was Leonardo DiCaprio. We all call him Leo for short, I'd say we were pretty close but not too close. He was popular and shit, I was in the corner with dumb bitch one and dumb bitch two. It was the end of class and we all got out, Bill and Joe were at the lunch room together (keep in mind this was my first year of college), I decided to go in the lunch room with them to obviously eat some fucking food. "Hey Bill, what ya eating?" "Omg Joe today Gordon stared at me!!— oh what? I'm just eating some gold steak, what about you?" "Thanks for asking, I don't know what I got yet" I said as opening my bag. "OH THAT STINKS- Y/N WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EATING?!" Joe said, gagging. "EW ITS TUNA WITH MAC AND CHEESE WITH BAD CHEESE OMG!" I threw that bag away and acted like nothing happened with a smile, "bleh! You can have some steak if you want, ew..." — "thanks for the offer bill!" — "yea- *gags* no problem.." — After talking for a few minutes, Gordon went up to me and stared at me. "Want a donut" he asked. My friends instantly blushed and acted cute and that shit. "Sure, thanks!" I smiled. He gave me the donut until fucking Bill grabs it, almost slapping me. He smiled and shoved it down his throat, Gordon went silent and then left. But he grabbed my arm and took me with him, "Gordon where are we going-" — "Somewhere." — "GORDON TAKE ME INSTEAD?!?!" Bill shouted, I'd say I was lucky enough to be taken away by my friends crush. Joe left Bill and went outside, to do some stuff I don't know. We ended up inside a random class room, I panted, trying to catch my breath slowly. Gordon reached for my jaw and grabbed my chin and kissed me.
.———————————————————————.       
THX FOR SERAPHINA, BEN AND AXEL GIVING ME THIS IDEA I LUV YALL ♡︎♡︎