How open are they with giving you affection?

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙤

𝙇

He doesn't give you any affection in public at all. It isn't because he is ashamed of you, it's because he is reserved and prefers to show you his love behind closed doors. 

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤

He isn't that kin on giving you affection in public either,since he wants to look tough. He will however, keep an arm around your shoulder/wrapped around your waist. 

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩

He feels natural about it, exactly like Mello. He will keep an arm around your shoulder but that's about it. 

𝙉𝙚𝙖𝙧

He wants to give you affection but is to shy to do it so he waits for you to make the first move. Hug that boy or hold his hand even one time and he wont get off you the entire day. 

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙖

Are you kidding me? He LOVES to show you his affection and love anytime of the day! He will always hold you hand and find any and every excuse to hug you! 

𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

He is very proud that you are his lover, so he is gonna show you his affection as much as he can. Light has no problem whatsoever to literally have a make out session with you in front of the entire task force, since he is way to possessive over you. 

𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙖

Misa isn't used to having someone to give affection to,so she loves showing you her love 24/7 ! She always links your hands together or gives you cheek kisses, no matter where you are at.