Turning Back The Clock: Chapter 1

The stench of blood and sweat was everywhere and the sound of pants were heard as the sins began to get tired. The battle had lasted all night, and both sides were getting tired and injured.

Neither quit, both knowing it would be defeat if they did, but that didn't mean either was winning..

The only thing keeping the sins going was the strength of their captain who would land most of the hits and rally them to keep going, while the only thing keeping the commandments going was the hatred Zeldris had and his need for revenge against the commandment who had betrayed them, the others understanding his pain and wanting him to find relief against it.

So many brusies, cuts, and wounds on the blond and yet he didn't stop regardless of the taunts of the others and even his own body screaming at him to stop moving. He couldn't afford to, after all... if he did he would lose everything. But the other side wasn't quitting either now. Because they saw the weakning in the demon's drive, and decided to put their next plan into motion.

Monspeet and Gloxina took the back with their range allowing them to keep a distance, Zeldris and Estarossa rushed at the front, and the others went for the other sins, preventing them from helping the demon who was surrounded at all sides.

"Captain!"

"Look out!"

"Cap'n get out of the way!!"

"Move!"

But it was too late. There was no way he could dodge the quick attacks that were blocking every exit, so he braced himself and covered his face with his arms to try to have them take the impact.

BOOM!!

The sound was deafening as impact was made, and when the dust cleared, the blond coughed and fell to the ground, his body unable to move as it was too damaged.

He looked up with fierceness still in his emerald eyes as Zeldris looked coldly back, a cruel smirk covering the regret he felt at knowing the pain his brother was in because of him.

"Say goodbye Meliodas... Because this is the last time you'll see the sins."

And with those chilling words, they teleported away with the captain with them. The only thing left behind being Meliodas's sword, and the other sins who cried out at the loss of their leader.
_________________________________________

The room was cold, dark, and quiet other then the echo of footsteps and sound of chains clanking as the captive tried his hardest to break free of them regardless of his weakned state.

"Don't waste your strength. You won't be able to break those chains. They are simply draining your magic every time you try."

A glare and silence was given as the boy tried to stay strong even in his current situation, it was only met with a smirk as Zeldris could still see a hint of fear in those eyes behind the fire.

"Look at me that way all you want. It doesn't change the fact that you lost. So many years of fighting for the humans and look where it got you. You haven't even told the others about us being related have you? It's because you're afraid~ You know they would be repulsed if they found out about us being brothers. All of the trust built up, and of the friendships you've made would crumble down by one little secret being told.. Tell me, was it really worth protecting something that would turn on you at the slightest thing?"