Back from college

Y/n just got back from college for Christmas break and that was you favorite holiday and    Your mum asked y/n to come to come to the kitchen real quick. You mum asked you to go to the grocery store and pick up some groceries, y/n said okay so you went to grab you keys and wallet and before left your mum said "I will send you the list before you leave". You said "okay". So you left and you arrived at the store. When you arrived you noticed this strange familiar person with a hood over there head but you just went ahead into the store and continued to shop, but before you went to grab some bananas you noticed the same person looking at you, so it kinda freaked you so you finished your shopping fast and when you finished you went to check out and you the person checked your stuff and then you paid for your groceries and you were walking to put the shopping cart away and grabbed your groceries and then you walked out of the store and noticed that that same person was following you with a bag and they called out and said "hey! You left one of your bags in the cart". Y/n said "oh thank you so much my mum would've been so mad". They took of their hood and you said "omg your tom holland I knew you looked familiar" Tom said "well I go to your college and I noticed you but I was to nervous to talk to you so I just left it and came home for Christmas". Y/n said "well do you need a ride home". Tom said "well if your offering then sure". So before y/n dropped tom off he gave you his number and he said call me or text me when you get the chance.