Breaking News: Strange Illness, 3 Dead, 183 Hospitalized In Kano

It is breaking news: Already three people died and it's confirmed that 183 people are hospitalized in Kano due to suspected water-borne illness. As per the recent news and sources, the sick and dead people, mostly men, may have been drinking from a borehole that is drilled in a cemetery.

As per the Nigerian newspapers headlines

Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa- the Health Commissioner has confirmed that the strange deaths at a press conference in Kano on Tuesday

Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa- the Health Commissioner has confirmed that the strange deaths at a press conference in Kano on Tuesday. He said that those people are affected had consumed some kind of expired citric acid drinks in powder form- Fresh brand or the Jolly Jus. Furthermore, he added that the batches of the products have shown the drinks have already expired even a year ago. However, they are still sold in the markets of Kano. Coming to the Consumer Protection Council, they have launched an investigation into the incident and then they searched shop-to-shop in the stores of Kano.

Now to the shock, around 284 people are in the hospital where 101 were discharged and around 183 were still being treated- stated by the state government Tsanyawa. And again added, that the admitted people were distributing around 25 health facilities across the state as the outbreak affected residents of somewhat 13 local government areas. Considering the concern of councils- Gwale, Kano Municipal, Dala, Bunkure, Fagge, Gwarzo, Dawakin Tofa, Ungogo, Kumbotso, Tarauni, Rano, Dawakinjudu, and Danbatta are among them.

Then again, the commissioner has announced that the ministry's take force has seized all the items that have caused the N59 million value of the disease outbreak. "We deployed staff and expanded surveillance across the state's 44 counties to investigate the spread of the suspicious products. "The state government offers the infected free treatment. "13 people were arrested in connection with the spread of the suspicious products. Again, the recent news states- "The Index is a six-year-old girl who developed abdominal pain, vomited, and had jaundice and urine with blood (hematuria) after drinking water that was bought from a vendor.

Coming to the seller, they said that they have obtained the water from a borehole that is connected directly in a cemetery in the metropolis. You will see that the adoption includes all the instant drink flavor powder along with a huge variety of salt for industrial use that is the caustic powder. What he further added is shocking as well. He has added- Blood, water, and other various kinds of instant flavor powder samples were drawn in the lab for testing purposes to determine and well as the diagnosis is done ranging from food-borne diseases, Lassa fever, food poisoning, chemical poisoning to Taxix hepatitis, dengue fever, yellow fever, etc.

To get all the further updates regarding the deadly illness, you need to follow the latest business news in Nigeria