Reality Check

"Seth Johnson I sentences you to ten years of prison for the murder of tow people in the prison "Fun house ", guards take him away", and with that every hope of me being inocent faded away along with  all the tears I cried, all the screaming I did so they would listen to me gone!.

Maybe this just some sick joke that they planned. "Kill him! , people like you shouldn't exist! " one insult after the other I tried blocking them out of my head but it was to much to handal.

"This can't be real, all of this is just some messed up lie" I kept saying this over and over, "the only messed up thing around here is you " one of the security guards said to me he looked at me with hatred in his eyes it also looked liked he had hurt in his eyes "you were close to one of the victims correct?" in a swift movement I felt a pain in my left cheek "don't play dumb with me bitch!! " he tried to lunch at me but tow other guards took him away this hole scene looked ridiculous every where I looked people were screaming at me, some cried other glared at me. At last we made it to the van that will take me to my new home for the next ten years.

As I saw the city banished in the night silent tears fell on the floor I was sitting on how could anybody believe that a fourteen year old would kill with out mercy tow people, I guess that's justice for you.

I didn't know much of the prison I was heading to all I knew about that place is that even if it's a prison it's also a theme park where kids and adults enjoy the show that the prisoners make.  What if I have to perform for them and they get mad because I can't make a good act?, what if they get mad at me  and punish me for not been good enough?, some one must really hate me if there doing this to a fourteen year old what can I expect from the other prisoners?...  I'm sure that there gonna make me be there slave or worse make me there bitch, I have watched a lot of TVs shows to now that if you're weak than you are done for. I raised my head a little to see some of the other prisoners that were her with me, some looked really tough and other were as scared as me.

"Did you enjoyed killing them?", a guy sitting on my right looked at me with curiosity I tilted my head to the side to have a better look of the stranger "what?" This made the guy smirk , "como on you don't have to pretend with me you are just like me" Ok now I'm getting freaked out. "Wh-what do you mean you and I are the same? " this made his smile grow bigger " you know what I mean you are a sadistic killer just like me I enjoy the pain from my victims " Oh my god this dude is crazy I can't tell him that I'm innocent or he is going to kill me, what have I gotten my self in to?.

A/N OK so I hope you enjoy this story comment or vote so I can see what are your thoughts on this story bye bye.   :) also cover made by JackyRocks97  she makes great stories and is a really great writer.