⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ That Certain day

꧁_______________꧂
_____

Sitting alone in the living room is nothing unusual to me

Sitting alone in the living room is nothing unusual to me. It’s kinda the normal happening in my empty house here in Japan.

But the fun thing about being home alone in our house is that no chores and no scolding will be heard from my mother.

And besides, it’s spring so the streets are possible to smell like fresh bloomed sakura and flowers. The sun outside is high and the flowing air around is cool and fresh.

Spring is my favorite season and sometimes dad would compare me to it. I’m his little stress reliever, just by my presence and aura, his stress will be gone like a bubble. Poof

Recently, we moved here to Musutafu Japan… well, Dad had found a Job near here and he said that this would probably give him more time to spend with the beautiful child of his such as me. However, mom is a hero, working outside the country. She’s quite famous so she decided, for my and dad's safety, to work far from home to avoid villains targeting us.

My mom is a badass.

Today, I’ve met two ugly brats, they’re my age so they kinda shook me. It’s not that unusual to be honest but it’s rather, foreign at the fact dad rarely lets me out of our house ever since mom went out of the country to work.

He's Crazy Over protective. I mean, I am his golden child, I'm proud to have him as a father.

The kids I met that certain day, one is a weak mf while the other one is an arrogant bratty kid... He must have watched that certain cartoon for kids that I stopped watching at the fact I almost threw the remote at our 24-inch tv.

Mom will kill me if dad wasn't there to stop my death wish in disguise.

I tried to ignore them but then again, I’m the angel my mom raised me so, here I am! You’re lord and savior!

As far as I remember, I kicked that blonde's ass with the quirk I got from Mom. I’m a ticking time bomb, as what she sometimes calls me.

My quirk is not that impressive, to me but to the others, I’m a lucky person. Though, it’s something I want to call flashy and too overrated to caught so much attention. I don’t want that much attention anyway.

I rather stay home, play Zelda and the Minish Cap on my Gameboy, and do other normal things a kid would do. Besides, I’m still six years old, what do they expect me to do at this age.

After that day, I found myself helping the kid with green hair. He’s cute in my opinion; he has chubby cheek, green big eyes, freckles and cute lips. He looks huggable.