Childhood

Stacy was of noble birth, everyone did as she asked when ever she asked. So on her 7th birthday when her father had told her she would be signed into an arranged marriage with the alpha of the SuperMoon pack she was less than pleased.
"Stacy" alpha Chester of the RedFire pack called out to his daughter. "Come down stairs, we need to talk."
Up in her room, Stacy ignored the call. after all anyone worth talking to will come to her.
"Stacy" she heard her father say again.
Annoyed with the loud noise her father was making she got up and waddle down stairs. Even though she was only 7 she still insisted on trying to wear her mother, Maggie's shoes. As Stacy made her way downstairs she tripped on the big heels, luckily no damage was done so she continued in her way hoping no one saw her.
This is why people should come to me Stacy thought.
Stacy arrived in the grand living room where her father was situated. He looked radiant as always with his fine pressed suit and golden locks of hair. Stacy's mother, Maggie, was sat next to her husband and struggling to keep a smile on her face, as if she had just had an argument. When Alpha Chester, Stacy's Father, saw Stacy he rose from his seat and walked over to the next chair, pulling it out so that she could sit down.
He spoke as he sat down in his own chair "Stacy, your mother and I have come to an... agreement."
Her mother looked away to the windows.
"We have received a fine offer from our neighbouring pack SuperMoon to have our children bound by marriage" 
Stacy was dumbstruck for a moment before her mouth finally caught up with her thoughts.
"But I want to find my mate-" she began.
"No arguments" her father interjected "you know that almost no werewolf gets a mate these days. Our blood is too watered down by the years of co existing with humans. Now, as the two of you are still underaged you are going to be classed as engaged and I don't want to hear any complaints. Once our pack lands are united we will hold the single biggest territory in Europe and you, Stacy, shall be the Luna."
Stacy considered this for a moment, with a big territory comes a bigger income which meant she could have all the high heels and other shoes she wanted and as many hand maids as she could desire. Her mate, if she ever found him or her, might not be able to provide that kind of comfort. While her father spoke, she weighed up the pros and cons.
"Try hard Stacy, the Alpha at SuperMoon gets proposals for his son everyday from girls and boys all around the continent, if you want to stay in his favour you will have to do your best."
The decision was made. She would be sure to keep that alpha on good terms with her, She would be crazy not to, who wouldn't want a limitless supply of shoes?

Thank you guys for reading my first ever story "her Perspective" I promise it will pick up soon but I just have to lay the ground work first. This idea has been in my head for a while and I finally decided to write it. I think the main reason I've been so motivated is because I haven't seen any other author write about this idea. If you have, leave a comment I'd love to see what they've done. First published 18/03/2021 Bye 👋

Ps. If you see a grammar mistake, please point it out. I don't have any one to check my work irl, so I ask you guys to be my editors. Thx ☺️