A/N (Read first please)

Intro:

Hey, y'all! Vie here, back at ya with some nice angsty oneshots (with some others if you'd want).

I'll write about DSMP, OSMP, or any random AU's I feel like doing idk

Some things I will and won't write about:

I will write fluff, angst, and other troupes, but I'd prefer not to write NSFW in this book. I'll write that in a different book if you want that.

I will write ships (SFW) if you want as well but I will not write about some people due to them being minors, or they have said they don't want to be shipped such as Quackity, Schlatt, Niki(Nihachu), Technoblade, Phil (with the exception of Kristen), Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo. If this list changes or I learn more names, I will update this.

I will write "__  x reader" things, but of course for certain people who don't want ships, they will be STRICTLY platonic.

If I think of more things I won't write about, I'll change this as well. I'm just not in a strict mood so I can't think of anything to be mad about.

"How do I request a story?"

If you want, you can go to the "Requests" page and ask for something there. Make sure your request follows the rules I've placed here. I won't be mad if you ask for something I don't want, I'll just make sure to ignore your request.

Note(s): Asking for something that is against my standards multiple times will not get me to "Give in" and make it. || If you ask for something and don't get a response from me, be patient. I have other requests, school, other stories, and a life! Calm down /lh