Part 1- Lucina

"Marth wake up!! We're going to be late for school!!" I said trying to wake him up. "Fine. I'm upppp." He said. We were going to Smash Elementary School. We went down and had some food, then we hopped in the back seat of Ike's car. "You guys ready?" He asked. He was teaching there so we had to get there extra early. Today we were going to meet the headmaster, get our schedules, then the rest of the day we could explore campus and meet people. I was excited to make new friends. When we got there, there was someone else arriving at the same time. "Hi!" I said to the boy when I got out of the car. "Hi. I'm Pit what's your name?" He asked. "I am Lucina and this is Marth." "Hi." Marth said. "Why are you here so early?" I asked. "My older brother's a teacher here. What about you?" "Same!! My older brother's a teacher here too!!" Me and Marth said at the same time. We both laughed. Then someone landed between us. "Who's that?" I asked. "This is Kirby; You hungry buddy?" Pit asked. "POYO!" Kirby said. All three of us laughed. Then Ike came out from the other side of the car talking to Dark Pit. "Brother!" Pit said. I looked at Marth confused. "Hey buddy." Dark Pit said. "Hi!" Pit said. "Meet my new friends!" "Yea. As I was saying this is Marth and Lucina." I waved shyly. "Hi." Dark Pit said. Soon others started arriving. I met Pichu and a lot of others. The cool thing is that Pichu's dad, Pikacuh, is teaching too! I mainly stuck with Pit, Kirby and Marth though. "Hi!" A girl my age said. I hadn't seen many girls my age before. Ike had kept me and Marth from going to school until he got a job here. "Hi! I'm Lucina! What's your name?" "I'm Pyra! Lucina is such a cool name. I wish my name was as cool as that." She said. "Do you want to be friends?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. "Yes! I was hoping you would ask that!! I think we are going to be good friends!" She said happily. "My brother's going to show me around. He used to come here before he started High school. Want to come?" I looked at Ike. He nodded. "Sure!" She brought me to her brother. "Shulk come on let's go on the tour!!" Pyra said excitedly. "Hold up. Who's your friend?" Shulk asked. "I'm Lucina."