Chapter 1 It's Moving Day

Authors notes: some things you should know, this is an X reader book so it will mostly be your POV (point of view) thank y'all for reading 😊!! Oh and Y/N means your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:
~~~~~~~~
"I'm moving to mystic falls tomorrow." I say to my boyfriend on the phone. "And? What does that have to do with us?." He says. "It's a 10 hour and 24 minute drive. There's no way that we can do long distance." I say. "It doesn't hurt to try. I love you Y/N and I want to make this work. I want to spend forever with you."

He says. He loves me? We've never said that to each other before. I'm not sure if  I love him back.

"Y/N? Are you still there?" He asks. "I uh, yes, yes I am, sorry." I reply. "Sorry to drop that bomb on you, I wanted to tell you in person but I just didn't want you to go without telling you how I feel." He says. "Yeah I understand completely." I say. "Well um I should let you get your sleep, you have a big day tomorrow." He says as he laughs awkwardly. "Um yeah I should probably get my sleep." I say awkward laughing as well. "Good night beautiful." He says hanging up before I can say anything.

As I lay down in bed I just kept thinking on how if I love him too. I'm only 17 I mean do I know what love is?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~

It's moving day! I'm excited to have a fresh start and make new friends.
"Y/N! Someone is here for you! My mom says screaming up the stairs. "Okay I'll be down in a minute!" I yell back." I get ready so I don't go down in my pjs.

My hair style:

My outfit:

I go downstairs to see who's waiting for me and lo and behold it's Asher, my boyfriend

"Hey Ash what are you doing here?" I ask him in shock. "I wanted to see you before you go, and to help you move your boxes in the U Haul." He replies. "Right U Haul." I say under my breath. "Okay well let's get moving." I say louder so he can here me. As we are moving boxes back and forth he asks: "Its not awkward between us, is it?" "No no not at all." I say awkwardly laughing.

Good job Y/N good job.

"Right." He says awkwardly.

The rest of the moving of the boxes was silent between us. You could cut the tension between us with a pair of scissors. It's finally time to move.

"Okay Y/N ready to go?" My mom asks.

My mom has been wanting to move as far as possible for a while since my dad left my mom. It hasn't been too easy for her, but for me it felt like no problem. My dad was hardly around and when he was he wasn't doing his fatherly duties, he kinda just played on his phone most of the time when he was home.

"Yeah I'm ready mom let's go." I say smiling at her. "Oh don't forget to say bye to Asher." She reminds me.

My mom has always dreamed of Asher and I getting married ever since we were bestfriends in kindergarten. But I'm going on to my junior year in high school, and I personally don't think that we are meant to be.

"Hey Asher I'm getting ready to go." I tell him. "We will make this work I believe in us." He says as he kisses my forehead. "The only thing we can do is try, we can't and we shouldn't make any promises." I say as I get into the U Haul, he closes the door for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter will be up soon! Stay tuned! 💖