Chapter 1

(Based on A Z Powered Reunion by 77Xfire)

It was a bright and sunny morning on the Island of Sodor, all the engines were busy carrying passengers and freight up and down the lines. Except Thomas, Thomas was just as happy as the other engines, but today, he seemed so... sad? The other engines would notice this whenever Thomas saw Donald and Douglas, or Bill and Ben together.

"Thomas?" Edward, who also noticed the strange look on his friend's face, asked.

This seemed to catch Thomas' attention, as he looked over to his friends, who were now all giving him worried looks.

"Huh? What's up?" Thomas asked.

"Are you alright? You seem kinda upset." Henry asked.

"Yeah, it isn't like you at all. Honestly, I would of thought that you would be really happy right now!" Percy added.

"Oh, right, sorry. Just thinking about some things." Thomas responded.

"What are you thinking about?" Asked James.

"I'm just thinking about someone special, but I don't know where he is now."

When Edward heard the word "He" a thought crossed his smokebox.

'Is it possible that...'

He immediately shook that thought out of his smokebox though. This was Thomas they were talking about after all.

"Ok... what made you think of him exactly?" Henry asked, slightly curious.

Before Thomas could answer though, Sir Topham Hatt arrived, and gave the engines their jobs for the day. Forgetting completely about Henry's question, the engines went over todo their jobs for the day.

Later that night...

Thomas was standing out of the sheds, looking up to the starry sky. It was a very exciting day, between the 75th anniversary, the reunion, and saying goodbye to some old friends.

Thomas then backed into his shed, and in it was a picture of two class E2's. He looked at it for a brief moment, and then looked back up to the starry sky.

"Thomas, is everything okay?" His driver said, worried about his engine.

Thomas smiled, then looked over to his driver.

"Don't worry driver, I am fine." Thomas said. "Night, driver; night, fireman. I'll see you two in the morning."

"Goodnight, Thomas." His driver and fireman replied.

As his driver and fireman left, Thomas turned back and looked back at the sky.

'I really miss you... Timothy.'

This, is the story of how two brothers manage to reunite, and have a change in their relationship that will last the rest of their lives.