9/29/2019

Jonah- Hey, Mel, it's Jonah. I got your number from Aaron, and I wanted to say something to you.

Mel- Okay, what is it?

Jonah- That song I wrote wasn't about you. It was written for my girlfriend. 

Mel- Ik that. Is that seriously what you wanted to tell me?

Jonah- No. I've heard you were telling people that I wrote you that song. 

Mel- No, I specifically said that someone wrote me a song. It wasn't you, hon. Believe it or not, but the world doesn't revolve around you. 

Jonah- Right. Because you're definitely popular enough for someone other than me to know your name. 

Mel- Gag. Go sniff some coke, or whatever it is you do.

Jonah- As if you're better. All you do is obsess about your dumb writing. 

Mel- Shouldn't you respect your elders? My writing is way better than any of your crappy songs. Suck a ding-dong, Jonah, and get out of my messages. 

Jonah- You're the one still talking to me. 'Suck a ding-dong?' Is that really the best you can do? Though, I'm not surprised, because you're like a five-year-old. And you're only a year older than me, so shut up. 

Mel- Goodnight, Loser. 

Jonah- You're the only loser here. 

Mel- You're so annoying. I don't know how Lyssa deals with you. If I was her, you would have already been punted into Russia. 

Jonah- You're like, four feet tall. Don't you have some homework to do?

Mel- Figures. Are you saying that because I'm Asian and you assume all Asians are smart?

Jonah- No, I'm saying that because you're the geek of our class. Who does all of their homework on time and actually listens during Jones' lectures?

Mel- Someone who doesn't want to live on the side of the street when they grow up. 

Jonah- You're going to regret talking to me the way you do when my music takes off. 

Mel- I already regret even knowing your name. Get out of my face with that bullcrap.

Jonah- Okay, screw you, Mel.

Mel-  I know you'd love to, perv.

Jonah- You'd be a downgrade after screwing your mom. 

Mel- My mom's dead.

Five minutes later

Jonah- Oh... sorry.

Mel- Your head is too far up your own butt for you to see that you're not the only one with problems. 

Jonah- I try to be nice to you for one minute, and there you go insulting me again. You don't know how to quit. 

Mel- You call saying, 'sorry' being nice? You're just like everyone else, taking pity on the 'poor Asian nerd.' I'm sick of privileged white boys being able to get away with anything. I mean, Mrs. Carlisle caught you smoking a joint in your car and she didn't say a word about it. If that was me, I would get written up, suspended, and my family would kill me. So save your 'sorry,' Jonah. It means nothing to me. 

Jonah- Goodnight. Hope those bed bugs bite you hard.