Chapter 1 - Post credits scene

---
Third Person

The two Hydra doctors, Strucker and List, walked down the hallway talking of their plan and the collapse of Sheild/Hydra.

"What about the volunteers?" List asked Stucker as they turned a corner.

"The dead will be buried so deep their own ghosts won't be able to find them." Strucker explained.

"And the survivors?"

"The siblings." Strucker said with triumph in his voice. The two doctors stared at the 3 cells with a large panel of glass so they could see in. The cells contained people. One 18 year old male, one 18 female and a 13 year old female.

The only male was zooming around his cell slamming into the walls. He couldn't quite control where his speed took him in his small cell. The older female was sitting on the ground wooden blocks floating in front of her. The blocks were enveloped in a red hue. Her hands shifting as the blocks moved about. In the final cell was the young female. She was floating in the air her legs crossed underneath her and her hands gently resting on her knees. A purple aura enveloping everything in the small room including the girl. Her head darting around as she flicked her fingers around glitchily. Her eyes burning a bright purple.

"Sooner or later they will meet. It's not a world of spies anymore, not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, doctor. There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle." As Strucker finished talking the older female that was playing with blocks slammed two of the blocks together. Making an horrific echoing crunch sound through the cells.

---