☹︎1☻︎

(A/N: I'm watching danganronpa as I'm making this so I don't know what will happen next! I choose danganronpa because it's pretty short(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') also YOU will be coming in later ♡︎)

Key: italics thoughts 

(Narrator P.O.V)

'Heck yea! Prime real estate much? This place is smack-dab in the heart of Tokyo!..hopes peak high school....solid core curriculums, sports, liberal arts, like a prep-school for over achievers, make sure they pick the best of the best from districts all over cause' it's government funded. We're talking crazy perks. Not gonna lie though a kid like me cutting it here? I wasn't so sure.'

Naegi picks up his letter.

'Lady Luck got me enrolled, who knew she'd be in it for the long haul?'

Naegi let out a small breath as He mumbled to himself a small but confident "I got this.."

'Well that's what I thought anyway..'

That first step on my new campus, my new life, should've filled me with hope!'

As naegi steps onto his new campus for the first time he felt a heavy sudden rush of dizziness and another feeling he was uncertain about come over him.

"What.....the...heck.." He muttered losing consciousness.

'Darkness...complete and total. Life as I knew it was over. Took me a little while to put It all together, in fact at this point I was still clueless. But luck as it turns out it has nothing to do with my enrollment not the good kind anyway..nope the core curriculum here was despair'

Naegi groans as he finally wakes up sitting at a desk in unfamiliar room. "A classroom?.." he stated in uncertainty. "How did I- SECURITY CAMERA?" He looks a little to his  side. "Iron plates?!" He said in pure shock. Naegi stood up and attempted to twist the ( what the fuck are these things called anyway?( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)) metal things that stood on the doorway(?) "come on..!" He groaned

He gave up as his hands started to hurt. "Ow...the heck's with this place?.." he said. But then he noticed a small paper a bit away from him. He walks over the the note and reads it.

(A/N: bold for rn means what the letter says)

'Welcome to school! A new semester has begun. Since yer starting new lives, this school will be yer new home!' 

"Seriously?" Naegi states in confusion. He looks a little farther on the note.

'gather in the gym at 8 for the welcoming ceremony' 

He turns to the clock and gasps softly as he realised that it was exactly 8 pm.