PART ONE

› PART ONE ‹› Captain America: The Winter Soldier ‹

› PART ONE ‹
› Captain America: The Winter Soldier ‹

This is crazy, and the longer I live, I'm becoming more and more convinced we all live in a simulation. And I'd like to send a big F-U to the person controlling my life; you suck.

Arline Varas was stripped from a normal childhood the moment the stuffed bear she had been playing with, walked right out of her hands. Her parents continuously told her it was a blessing, while her descendants who had been marked with the power and her half-brother claimed it was a curse. And she couldn't help but agree with them, because all her power did was bring her trouble and make her different from everyone else.

Not only did she have to wear gloves at all times, but in the summertime, she stuck out like a sore thumb. And by the time she was seven years old, her parents realized they could use her oddity for their own personal gain.

That was around the time when she went from saying the power was a curse, to claiming that she was the curse.

Her parents started small, robbing gas stations, but it didn't take long until they had Arline aiding them in the robberies of banks and casinos. Of course, no one knew Arline was involved, because the second she woke up statues and things alike, she was gone.

Once the news spread about the robberies across the Eastern United States Border, her aunt (who she had never met) confronted and formed an arrest on Arline's parents. Her aunt gave her another chance at a semblance of a normal life, and for eight years, that was what she got. At least, that was until she turned eighteen and graduated high school, where she was pressured to join S.H.I.E.L.D; and just as with her parents, Arline felt like she didn't have any other option.

She was once again just a tool for someone else's personal gain.

NOTE | I've been wanting to write a CA: Winter Soldier and a Sam Wilson fanfiction forever, so I decided to combine the two and create this! Warning: there is a strong use of profanity in this book and mentions/implications of child abuse

NOTE | I've been wanting to write a CA: Winter Soldier and a Sam Wilson fanfiction forever, so I decided to combine the two and create this! Warning: there is a strong use of profanity in this book and mentions/implications of child abuse. Arline Varas' last name is pronounced as b-ah-r-aa-s.

[This is set in the Amalgamate Universe, which means that Arline's story is mildly intertwined with my other OC's. Do not fret, if you only want to read this book, that is perfectly fine! I am writing these with the intention of them being stand-alone's in a way because any mention of other OCs will be explained within the book you're reading. As of writing this, I only have Raleigh Ridley's story out, but I have plans for a few other characters to be added into this universe.]

Dedicated to my best online friend, who has recently discovered her love for Marvel after years of listening to my relentless crying over the films. Thanks for being you ❤️❤️ -adoringsam

I do not own any of the characters of Marvel or the MCU, nor the plot of their comics or movies. I do, however, own my original characters and their original plots and lines.

CAST:
Lindsey Morgan as Arline Varas
Diego Luna as Gabian Rosero
Lana Parrilla as Elvira Varas
Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff
Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes
Uncasted Toddler Actor as Axel Varas
Other MCU Actors as Their Respected Characters

CAST:Lindsey Morgan as Arline VarasDiego Luna as Gabian RoseroLana Parrilla as Elvira VarasAnthony Mackie as Sam WilsonChris Evans as Steve RogersScarlett Johansson as Natasha RomanoffSebastian Stan as Bucky BarnesUncasted Toddler Actor as Axel Va...