⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Puppy Love

__________
___

Hah, can’t believe I’m turning seven this month

Hah, can’t believe I’m turning seven this month. Maybe that’s why mom is home here in the country. At least, she gave effort of coming home just to celebrate my birthday with me and dad. Let’s just give some appreciation to my mother who keeps being the sweet and lovely mom of mine.

Narrator's PoV

(Y/N)'s mom chuckled at the sight of her husband having a hard time carrying the bags.
"Dont laugh at he hun!" He whined. As she took half of it and hid it in the bathroom, (Y/N) went down holding the stuff her mom told her to get. Her mom panick so she threw everything in the bathroom as well her husband with a loud thud. Then after closing the door wuth a loud bang, she lean her shoulder on the wall, her cheeks leaning on it.

(Y/N)'s PoV

She’s effortful, generous and the toughest woman I know alive. While dad is an idiot.

I often hear my mom complain of how fast I’m growing; in my opinion, she just missed half of my childhood brought by her herowork and duties. I’m not mad at her about it, I understand that it’s for me why she works, far from home, day and night and everyday, risking her life. I idolize her for that.

I want to be like her when I grow up. Be the person that saves everyone… That assure everyone is safe and sound. Being a hero is kinda cool.

Setting aside mom for a while, I’ll give the spotlight for once to dad. He’s a doctor. Boring-Wait I’m getting tired-

He’s quirk allows him to make different types of liquid that can be poisonous, edible or used to heal wound or sickness. Perfect for a doctor. He’s so cool too, with that quirk, he needs to memorize every formula of the chemical he wants to create. It sounds hard so I’m thankful of not having that kind of quirk.

If I have that quirk, I’ll rather drop dead on the earth and pretend I’m quirkless. Tho I got my dad's intelligence so that’s good. It matches my mom's quirk so I’m basically undefeatable at such a young age.

Hah! I’m overpowered-

But, my quirk has drawbacks too. My quirk is basically, manipulating elements. Sounds boring.

Fact

The drawbacks makes me feel dizzy and give me muscle cramps, most of the time, on my arms and legs which is a hassle. I hate cramps. The last time I overused my quirk, brought me into a coma, for a week. It traumatized my mother so that’s sad.

But ever since, I often try not to scare her. Often.

Putting quirks aside, I still don’t know what my parents is planning. I know they’re planning something weird cause the way they act around the house is very strange. I would often see them running around whenever I enter the room, or sometimes mom would push dad into the bathroom before shutting it close, while she leans on the door like she didn’t just locked her husband in the bathroom.