Chapter 1: "Tattoos."

Armin was a bit different from other boys. He looked pretty feminine and innocent. Wherever he went, there was always on guy that would hit on him, and once they found out that Armin was a guy, they'd blush and instantly walk away. Armin hated this. He hated that he looked so girly, so he's recently been thinking about changing his look.

Armin walked with his friend, Eren, around downtown. Eren recently got a tattoo of the Survey corps symbol  from his favorite anime, Attack on Titan, on his left bicep. Armin thought it was really cool! The design, the details, it was.. Beautiful. He then sighed and looked at Eren with a sad expression on his face. Eren looked back at Armin and frowned.

"Eren.. I want a tattoo. Will you please help me look for something meaningful?! Please?!" Armin gave Eren the puppy eyes look and Eren sighed.

"Sure... Why not.." Eren grinned and Armin jumped up in the air. He was so excited to get a tattoo, his first tattoo! He instantly started to think of ideal tattoos. He wanted something beautiful, but also something not to big, something small.. On his wrist or ankle or something like that. He quickly looked up some tattoos on Google with his phone and saw a really nice one of three birds flying. He thought it was really pretty.. But he then saw something that was completely opposite to what he wanted. It was a large design that said "Too weird to live, Too rare to die" and his face lit up.

"Eren! Look at this! It's sooo awesome! Should I get it?" Armin asked as Eren looked at it with a grin.

"It looks nice.. You should totally get it." Eren said with a grin.

"Where is the tattoo parlor you got yours done? I wanna go there!" Armin said with a big grin.

"Not too far from here actually.. But I have to go to work soon so I can't take you there today.. But I can text you the address and you can go there tomorrow..?" Eren said, then pat Armin on the back and left. Armin ran home and looked for something to wear for the day he gets his first tattoo.

*The Next Day*

Armin was so excited as he walked to the tattoo parlor. He never thought he'd ever go near one, but now he's looking at the front door. He took a deep breath before slowly pushing the door open. A bell rang gently, and Armin looked around the unfamiliar place. It was dark, with black walls and beautiful pictures of most likely past tattoos on the wall in frames. He saw a folder laying on front counter that read "Property of Jean" and he blinked. Curiosity got the best of him and he opened the folder, which was filled with nothing but tattoo designs. Armin blushed a bit at how beautiful they were, he couldn't believe his eyes. He then saw a picture of Eren's tattoo and he smiled. "See anything you like kid?" A male's voice said, sounding a bit cocky. Armin looked up and suddenly, his eyes met with someone who, in his opinion, has to be the most attractive guy he's ever seen. Golden hazel orbs met shiny light blue ones. Armin blushed even more and backed up a bit.

"You okay there, Shorty?" The male asked with a bit of concern. Armin nodded shyly and smiled softly.

"O-oh.. Uh.. My name's Armin.. Armin Arlert. And .. you are?" He asked shyly but tired to shake off his nervousness. The male smirked, seeing the boy's flustered face was very enjoying, and very adorable. He leaned on the counter and chuckled a bit.

"My name is Jean.. Jean Kirschtein." He smiled, causing Armin to practically melt. Jean had that effect on most people. Jean looked Armin over and frowned an unnoticeable frown. Armin was wearing really baggy, oversized clothes, and Jean just prayed the this Armin kid wants a tattoo on his ass or something, just so he could hopefully see what kind of body fit with his shy and innocent face.