How it Made Him Feel

                    Love was a strange anomaly in anybody's life but apparently, it was even stranger in the life of Robbie Jennings!  He had always thought that he was a kind person, a loving person, a loving boyfriend for that matter but it looked like love had other plans for him.

                    Six months ago Robbie would have told the world how much love meant to him but now he would rather not love anything. His girlfriend of ten months left him after he told her that he loved her, it wasn't something that he saw coming. It was heartbreaking that she left to him but he understood why she left.

                    Tia Nicolson was the love of Robbie life and there was nothing anyone could say otherwise, he loved her and he hoped that she loved him too but apparently that wasn't the case.

                    Six months later Robbie was more hurt than he thought he was going to be, it was like the heartbreak had finally set in and he hated her for it but he also loved her still. In his life, he had always said 'there is no point hating someone you truly love.' so even though he hated her, he didn't hate her enough.

                    When Tia had left it was like his whole world had come crashing down and it shattered his heart, he needed answers as to why she didn't contact him after she left? why she had left him in radio silence? 

                    He had always thought that they would be together forever with how things were going for them but apparently, she had other plans and they didn't involve him. When she left did she know how it made him feel? Did she care how it made him feel?

                    There was an upside to all of this, his twin brother Tom! Tom had been his rock and the person that built him back up after Tia had left, Tom was the one that found him at the train station after he had rushed out of the house after Tia. Tom had never seen Robbie so heartbroken.

                    When Tia and Robbie had first gotten together, Tom hadn't liked her but he soon grew to when he saw the smile that she had created on his twin brothers face but then the smile had disappeared along with Tia Nicolson.

(lucy says!)

It is short and sweet and not really full of detail and definitely not my greatest chapter, but the chapter has grown on me and I hope it grows on you too.

All my love,

𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓫𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼!