ten.

A SUDDEN SHADOW covers the whole garden, causing Jordyn to frown and tilt her head up to the sky

A SUDDEN SHADOW covers the whole garden, causing Jordyn to frown and tilt her head up to the sky. The sun is now covered by a large cloud.

She had come out to the gardens to think about what Aro had said, it has only been a few hours since their talk.

Shes also trying to get some sun, to not look so deathly pale, but the sudden cloudiness ruined that, blocking the rays from soaking into her skin.

She lets out a long and annoyed sigh before standing up.

She watches her feet as she walks, not paying any attention to where she was headed, that's why she bumps into something, or someone, that felt like a wall. It causes her to stumble back, almost falling onto the small pebbles. But before she hits the ground, a cold hand grabs her wrist and pulls her up.

The hand quickly drops and an angry voice mumbles, "Humans."

Jordyn immediately recognizes the angry voice, she snaps her head up to see Caius standing there with an annoyed expression painted on his face.

Her cheeks flush a faint pink and she clears her throat, "Hey, blondie."

Caius sighs, "Would you like to go into town with me?" He sounds like a little kid getting told to ask someone for something.

Jordyn looks up at the sky again, the sun is still hidden. She knows that the lack of sun is probably the only reason why hes going.

"Yeah, why not." She shrugs.

Caius swiftly turns on his heel and heads for the castle, Jordyn has to slightly jog to catch up with him.

They walk a way Jordyn has never seen, she notices that they are underground, though.

It smells damp in the hallway they walked through, there's a door stationed at the end of it. Jordyn hopes thats where their destination is.

Caius pushes the door open, to reveal a large garage. Jordyn gasps, there are many foreign sport cars, and multiple expensive looking SUVs.

Demetri and Felix are in the front seats of one of the SUVs—a sleek black Escalade.

Caius and Jordyn head for the car, getting in the backseat. The windows are tinted so dark Jordyn can't even see outside of them.

Felix rolls the windows up before opening the garage door, he puts the car into drive and exits the garage into a tunnel.

Jordyn looks away from the windshield to look at Caius, "So, why're you going to town?"

"I need some new paint, and brushes maybe." He simply answers.

"Why am I coming?" Jordyn asks.