09. -HOMECOMING PT 2.

━━━━Homecoming Part Two━━━━

Trigger warning: attempted sexual assault, blood, gore

Her legs bent at odd angles as she stumbled in her heels, the noise clicking against the pavement. Heavy breathing coming from her lips, shivering against the cold as her fingers trembled at her sides. She couldn't think, she could only relive her throat being slit and clawing her way out of the dirt. Feeling herself being buried alive, trying to scream so the dirt wouldn't fill her lungs before her bloodied arm shot out.

She didn't know where she was going or how long she'd been walking, she could feel this pull like an invisible string guiding her so she followed it, hoping it led to home.

Kill them

The words that kept being whispered in her head since her eyes opened. It kept chanting it like a mantra making her grip the sides of her head as she screamed "Leave me alone!".

Kill them

"Stop!" She sobbed turning around to where she heard the voice only to see nothing behind her, nothing but trees as she stumbled.

"This bitch is crazy," She heard a voice making her jump as she clutched her head tighter as if it would make the voices go away. Her eyes clenched tight as two men appeared in front of her.

"You're not real, you're not real," she cried as they circled her, taking in her blood-splattered body and her dress that had risen up.

"What the fuck, she's fucking crazy. Let's go," one of them said at the sight of the blood, but the other was walking closer toward her. His hand grazing her arm had her jumping, shrinking back as her body shook. He reached for the knife in his pocket and cut the straps of her dress, making her eyes slam open wide as it fell, exposing her naked torso.

She started to run only to trip over her own two feet, face hitting the pavement making both of the men laugh as she clawed at the ground feeling one grab at her ankle. She could feel her nails breaking as she screamed, trying to kick them before he flipped her onto her back. He pressed the knife to her throat, and something snapped in her.

Kill them

She couldn't register what was happening as she grabbed the knife so swiftly from her neck and bent his hand making him cry. The sickening crunch of his wrist breaking before she embedded the knife into his neck, sending blood pouring onto her.

"Holy fuck!" The other guy cried in panic as she shoved the one on top of her off.  She watched the other man try to run but she threw the knife at his back with such precision it pierced his spine making him drop to the ground with a cry. She stumbled toward him as attempted to crawl away.