Jougan

Sasuke plunged his Chidori into Naruto's heart.Or at least he thought he did until he realized that Naruto wasn't there anymore."Huh, Where did the dope go?" Asked Sasuke out loud."SASUKEEEEEEEE!" Yelled a voice suddenly Sasuke felt pain his his chest he looked down and saw a rasingan
that went through his chest... Sasuke passed out. Now we see Naruto standing over Sasuke but thats not all we see his left eye was white and blue.

 Now we see Naruto standing over Sasuke but thats not all we see his left eye was white and blue

Naruto had unlocked the Jougan. "Told you I'd win and drag you back to the Village." He said. He picked up Sasuke and ran to the leaf village. Once he got there he found Sakura,Ino, TenTen, as well as Kakashi  waiting for him he closed he put his headband over his left eye. "Hey Sakura-Chan I brought Sasuke back to you." He said suddenly he was punched in the gut and he fell to his knees."Ahh." He grunted standing up only to get a punch to the face "ouch" He said with tears in his eyes "NARUTO YOU MONSTER, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO SASUKE-KUN, YOU, YOU DEMON!" Yelled Sakura which made the others mad excluding TenTen no she was PISSED 'How dare she put her hands on MY Naruto' Thought TenTen with murderous intent she went over there and slapped Sakura hard "Ahh!" She grunted in pain "If you put your hands on MY Naruto-kun I will kill you." Said TenTen shocking the others excluding Naruto because he and TenTen as well as Hinata have been dating for a while now. "Thanks TenTen." He said getting up and dusting himself off. Just then the council arrived and glared at him. "Naruto Uzumaki for using the Kyubbi's Chakra you are hereby banished from the hidden leaf village." Danzo said with a smirk "I didn't use the Kyubbi's Chakra." Stated Naruto with his own smirk he lifted up his headband to show the Jougan. "I used the Jougan." Said Naruto which made the council start to fear him. "T-the Jougan." Said Danzo in fear.