𝑀𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁𝓁

Y/N woke up, slowly blinking their eyes in the morning sun. They slid out of bed, their feet touching the oak floor. They looked out the window, seeing that the ground was covered in snow with more falling from the cloudy grey sky. Y/N sighed, grabbing their sword and armor. Nothing was going to stop them from going on their morning walk. Not even a blizzard. 
     They opened the door, being greeted by a face full of cold air, taking their breath away. Their h/c hair whipped around in the wind, hitting them in the face.  Y/N took a step forwards, their vision being clouded by the snow falling around them, but they shrugged it off, continuing to walk. Their feet crunched in the white snow, barely being heard over the wind roaring in their ears.
     Maybe I should've worn a scarf... They thought, placing  a hand on their cold neck, attempting to warm it. Y/N turned around, wanting to head back to grab a scarf and a hat before going any further. They wandered blindly in the snowstorm, convinced they were headed in the right direction. After a while, they felt as if they should have been home by now. They searched around for their footprints, as they would be able to trace them back home. The idea popped in their head, before immediately being buried. My footprints would be covered up by the snow by now... Y/N began to get worried, feeling as if they'd been wandering in circles for hours. They sat down underneath a tree, deciding to wait out the storm. It would be easier to find their home once the storm had calmed down. Y/N reached into their inventory,  pulling out an apple. They took a bite, immediately being comforted by it's sweetness.
     Y/N slowly began to drift into sleep as they leaned against the dark oak tree.

A few hours later-

     They woke up again, looking around with a confused expression. Y/N was no longer in the same area as before. They lay in a neatly made bed, underneath dark blue covers. Their armor was placed on an armor stand at the end of the bed, and their sword placed neatly against the wall. Their surroundings weren't familiar, and they took in everything. They sat up in the bed, rubbing their e/c eyes. 
     "Where am I...?" They asked to no one in particular, as they thought they were alone.
     "You're in my house! Don't panic! You're safe here!" A voice called from the other side of the room, causing Y/N to look over. The face they were greeted with was black and white, smiling brightly. They had one green eye and one red eye, which sparked Y/N's curiosity. They had small horns that matched their face. They wore a suit and tie, making them look professional and intimidating, but their bright smile battled against it.
     "Why am I here?" Y/N asked, narrowing their eyes. They decided not to trust the stranger just yet.
     "Well, I found you asleep in the blizzard. At first I thought you were dead, but luckily you had just dozed off." He smiled, reaching out a sharp-clawed hand. "My name's Ranboo, by the way."
     Y/N couldn't help but find themselves smile back at them. They shook Ranboo's hand before introducing themselves. "You can call me Y/N. And yeah, I'm glad I hadn't froze to death. Thank you."
     "No need to thank me, Y/N! Lovely name, by the way!" he hopped up, stretching. "Well, make yourself at home. The storm probably won't be over for a few more hours. That chest has food in it if you're hungry." he pointed at the chest beside the bed. Y/N blushes a bit at the compliment, but hid it. They nod, looking at the window to see the snow still blowing around, maybe worse then earlier. They sighed, leaning against the wall with a yawn. They were somehow still tired. Perhaps the cold had drained them of energy.
     "Well." Y/N thought of a way to compliment them back, just to make it even. "I think your eyes are pretty." 
     Y/N could see the light blush that scattered across Ranboo's face and he looked down. "Thank you... Well, I can tell you're still tired, so I'm going to stop bothering you and let you sleep." he got up, beginning to walk downstairs. "It was nice meeting you, by the way!"
     "You too..." Y/N said quietly, smiling. They watched Ranboo disappear down the stairs, partially wanting him to stay, but they probably had things to do. They laid back down with a small smile on their face, pulling the cover over their shoulders. They closed their eyes and slowly drifted back into sleep...

___________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading!!! If you have any suggestions, please put them in the comments! I hope you enjoyed it so far!