Hello

Hello everyone, it's nice to see you all back.

Well, the ones who found this again of course.

Nonetheless it has been a journey but we are finally at book two. I never thought book one would get so much love, but that you all so very much. I love you truly.

I am tagging these people that have reminded me but you all matter and I hope you read-

Miura_Weeb This person wrote a nice heartfelt note for me to do a sequel, as many of you did but I came across this one first.

your_average_simp_ This person got me to my 1k votes goal, and it's been surpassed I'm very happy!

PoprocksShipper293 And this person reminded me once again earlier on!

Let's have a quick recap from the last chapter

Little did the two know there was a tiny rip in the condom they used. Babyroki on the way?

I promise my writing will be better in this books rn I will try my best, I stopped watching my hero Academia for a while due to more work, but I'm trying here.

If I miss anything please don't get mad, I'll fix it eventually.

I think you understand and know what Y/n means, so this is a welcome back!

I hope you enjoy ❤️

I'll just put a small scenario here

_________________

You had arrived home from buying a few things for the bonfire Class 1-A was going to have tomorrow night.

You were in charge of some things and had to go and buy them just in case for being the responsible kind.

You had indeed left your sweet little daughter Eri with her dad Shoto at your parents house, since they were out of the house due to their own private date.

"I wonder if it was wrong to leave them alone together." You sighed to yourself walking up to your front door and opening the door, only to see madness.

"Bubble bubble bubble guppie guppie guppie!" Eri was shaking and moving around in a fluffy pink princess dress as a song played on the television.

You saw your boyfriend there also dancing with Eri and twirling her around with a smile.

Only his smile was different from the fact he had little kid red lipstick on from a makeup kit you bought Eri.

"Yay daddy dance!" Eri bounced up and down making Shoto move his arms as his red and white hair flowed.

You accidentally let out at laugh at the scene, making Shoto freeze and Eri turn towards you as the song ended.

"Oh lord." Shoto chuckled slapping his forehead.

"Mommy!" Eri smiled brightly seeing you in the house.

"Hello my princess, I can see you were having fun with daddy." You smiled fixing her wild hair.

Eri nodded rapidly. "Mhm mommy! We're having a dance party!" Eri giggled and jumped around as Shoto walked up to you.

"Having fun?" You questioned with a smirk.

Shoto also had his own playful smile, now holding your waist close as Eri left for another dance.

"Of course I am, I couldn't be happier baby." Shoto kissed your lips, you tasted the cheap lipstick as it landed on your lips in a passionate lock.

Eri looked over and saw you with her dad. She giggled to herself and got a small camera her 'Uncle Denki' got her.

She walked up to you both and closed her eyes seeing you two kiss, yet took a photo.

You felt the flash and pulled away from Shoto.

"Eri what was that for little nugget?!" You asked tickling her small sides.

"I caught you and daddy in the 4K!" Eri jumped excitedly holding her mini camera.