Chapter 1

Alejandra POV
"Rafa!" I bursted out laughing like there was no one else on the set with us.
"What are you two always laughing about " Justin as in Justin bieber my boyfriend questioned us."Don't worry babe private joke me and my hermana have" I smirked.

No Rafaela Da Silva Santos or well should I say Rafaela Beckran she changed her name because she likes David Beckham is not my sister but she is my best friend my loca hermanita.
My dad is Angolan and my mum is Brazilian and Colombian and my parents moved to Brazil São Paulo when I was 15 because my dad got a job over there and that's when I met Rafa 👭 she was my next door neighbour she lived with her Mum Dad and HOT and PERFECT brother Neymar!

He was into football a lot so he moved on to Santos and played for their football team. While he was off doing that me and Rafa loved modelling so we decided to move on and pursue our own dreams in New York!

After a lot of contracts me and Rafa got signed I met Justin at a 'Guess' fashion show that me and Rafa were modelling in. He was such as down to earth humble person after a lot of dates we finally started going out we have been going out for 1 year now and to be honest I'm so happy with him and nothing could change that.

So here we are now on Justin's new videos set 'wait for a minute ' ft Tyga obviously we were the main girls and we were done with the shooting and we're just relaxing . We all flew to England for it.

Rafa's POV
"Hold on Neys calling me " I smiled as I got up out of my make chair and answered my phone.
"Ola Ney"
"Oi Rafa ! Tudo bem contigo?"
(Hi rafa is everything good with you?)
"Sim ta tudo bem"
(Yes everything is good)
"Ok Ney can we speak English now Portuguese bors me !" I said with a fake whiny voice while twirling my long brown and blonde hair around my finger.
"Ok well basically I was wondering if you and Aleja ( pronounced A-lé-ha) would like to be the new faces of Covergirl Barcelona!"
"Brazil Number 10 say what!!!" I said with a west coast American accent while touching my chest and moving back.
"I saaiiiddd I was wondering if you and Aleja would like to be the new faces of Covergirl Barcelona!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed as I literally sprinted back into the make up room where I found Aleja and Justin making out." Um yeah aleja you won't believe it"Alejandra turned around quickly as she was quite shocked"okay I'll come back later then" I said as I turned around and opened the door"No it's fine speak "she said as she put on a smile getting off Justin's lap as he huffed and straight faced me .
"Well I'm on the phone to neymar and how would you like to be the face of Covergirl Barcelona!!!!!!" As I put Neymar on loudspeaker
Alejandra's eye went wide as she screamed ," I'll take that as a yes then " we heard Neymar chuckling on the phone.
"She's not going " we heard a voice speak