Chapter 1//Ditching The Socks For Summer

Skating is what I call my number one hobby. Almost all of my days during summer were spent on skating with a few of my friends, and this summer was no different. Except during this summer, most of my friends were in a relationship so they had less time to come skate with me. The only ones who weren't in a relationship were me and Oliver. This was extremely surprising to me though considering Oliver was this very good looking guy with long blonde hair and a good sense of style. I myself had black fluffy short hair and just some chill clothes so I wasn't surprised that I wasn't an eye catcher to many girls.

Today was a rainy day so me and Oliver had decided to go to Oliver's place to wait for a little while. His room was pretty much filled with satanic posters and tissue paper boxes. He decided to get comfortable on his bed and took off his shoes, to my surprise this was the first time he didn't wear any socks. Usually he loved wearing his white socks. One thing that i had forgot to mention is I was a closeted gay who was very much into feet, so you can probably guess that this was going to be very difficult for me to focus on anything else except his feet. His soles looked extremely soft and the shape was perfect. I got so lost into staring at them that I forgot Oliver could still see me.
"Dude why are you staring at my feet" he said with a smile. I could feel my heart beating so fast and I nervously answered that I was just zoning out. There was a bracelet lying on the bed next to his feet which he picked up with his toes and started stretching it and playing with it with both of his feet. This whole time I was trying to have a normal conversation while I could feel my dick throbbing. Luckily it stopped raining so we decided to go skate outside, right before he could put on his shoes though, I took a few pictures of his soles for later.

For the next few weeks it was just us hanging out since everyone else was too busy doing something else, and it seemed like Oliver had ditched the socks completely for this summer. He even started going barefoot outside and asked me to join with him and so I did. Not only did he ditch his socks and shoes, he also ditched his "cool guy" image with me and started being a lot more nicer and open. He would even sometimes compliment my feet and I would compliment his. I was for sure crushing, and for the first time I felt like he was crushing on me too.