this is weird but okay

Spaghetti and pompoms 

It was late at night (of course) and brain was just sitting in the corner, you heard me right, Just sitting in the corner going nothing... well not nothing, he was trying to think of global domination plans, but his mind drew a blank

Pinky on the other hand, was running on his wheel not even to exercise, just to run to god knows where! 

Brain then tried grabbing the wheel, in an attempt to stop it, but instead he was pulled by the wheal getting thrown to the other side of the cage, hitting the ground with a thud.

Pinky stopped running on the wheel and ran over to brain. "Egad brain are you alright?" pinky picks up brain, who was growling, "apart from my entire fount side being in the greatest pain ever, sure" he said with a clear sarcastic tone, which pinky resounds "oh good i thought you were not okay for a second there, narf!" 

Brain jumped out of pinky's arms and dusts himself off, he went back to the corner of the cage to think a bit more

Not more than maayyyybe 5 or 6 minutes later...

'Hmm maybe i can use the people's DNA to make robot clones' he thought to himself 'but how would i get everyone's DNA' just then pinky came by and sat next to him.

'Ugh wonderful, I was trying to have some alone time to ponder these plans' brain moves himself more into the corner? (i guess just go with it.)

'Why do i even hang out with him' he questioned 'i don't need to hang out with him, i can do this on my own, but then again, i don't see myself leaving. AGGGHH why do these inane feelings exist' just then he heard "brain?" pinky nudged his shoulder both snapping him out of thought

"What pinky?" brain turned to look at him "whatcha pondering about?" Pinky asked brain, he wasn't really sure on how to answer, he didn't really want to talk about it, "well um world domination plans of course, what did you think i was pondering about" pinky then got right in brains face, and i mean like right in is face, to close for comfort close, anyways brain push pinky away, looking away he'd probably wouldn't ever say that his face was heating up, it felt like a fever, (maybe he did have one i don't know.) "Hmm okay then brain!"

Brain tried to go back to his pondering when pinky said "umm brain it's getting a bit late" brain looks back at pinky again "yeah we usually stay up very late, why are you pointing that out?" brain asked 

"well… poit usually you'd have one of these plans thought through by now" pinky began playing it a pompom throwing it to brain, who caught it "tonight is... Just a slow night pinky, i'll come up with something" brain was now just playing with the pompom mindlessly, meanwhile pinky decided to leave the cage (to do something weird i'm sure.)

Pinky walked over to the fridge and pulled out spaghetti almost falling off, luckily he didn't fall off, he then pushed the spaghetti into the microwave and setted it for 1:40 seconds? (I don't know how long you set a microwave to reheat spaghetti.)

Anyways after that he took the spaghetti out and placed it on a plate, and made his way back to the cage, meanwhile brain was still playing with the pompom, and thinking of ways to take over the world. 'Hmmm maybe i could try take over the world with…  a lighting rod? no i already did that. Then maybe a tin foil hat? No, I sound deranged. Then maybe…' then pinky was dragging a plate of spaghetti near the cage, but not in the cage (for obvious reasons,) then pinky called "LET'S CHOW DOWN ON SPAGHETTI" brain decides to go and get himself some spaghetti 

Pinky and brain who are now eating spaghetti "hey brain" he says chewing "enjoy playing with the fuzzy ball?" brain takes a bit to swallow his food "they're called 'pompoms' and it was.. Good, it helped with my thinking" he ate some more of the spaghetti along with pinky. brain swallows the food and asks "so how was your day?" pinky stuffs his mouth with a meatball "not much, i mostly slept, but i did try running to grandpa joey's house, it feels like it gets further away every day" brain then finishes eating, and goes back inside the cage. and drinks some water from the waterbottle (i mean where else would he drink water from, a bathtub?  Hehehehe) 

Pinky then decided to begin running on his wheel again, trying to go to joey's house (was i high when i wrote that part?) brain went back to the corner he was in before, his mind still drew a blank, Pinky then got off his wheel sitting next to brain, again… before saying "hey, we don't have to try and take over the word tonight if you don't want to" brain then looked at pinky "what are you talking about, if i didn't want to i wouldn't, and i'm doing it, i just need to think of a plan" pinky then looked at the clock "brain it's 2 AM, you don't usually take this long to make one of your plans, usually you get one done by 1:59 AM haheahaheh narf!" brain then just sighed leaning back to the bars of the cage "i know i know, i just can't come up with anything that would actually have a chance of working, i just have world conquerors block" 

Pinky then puts his hand on brains head and starts petting him. "What are you doing?" brain turned to pinky "I think I'm petting you." Pinky just smiles as he continues petting him. 

"You think you're petting me?" brain asked "well i'm either petting you or lightly slapping you zort! I can't tell" pinky giggled still petting him, brain decides to just let him continue petting him (help i'm the narrator, trapped in this story PLEASE HELP ME!) 

A bit of very light slapping later, Pinky asked "are you in any pain?" brain allowed pinky to pull him into his lap. "Ehh my head still aches a bit" Pinky then continued petting brain "I'm sorry you flew into the wall, i didn't even know you could fly" brain replied "it's okay…" 

They just cuddle the rest of the night.

The end.