O N E

Luke Hemmings. The name that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand tall and my heart skip beats.

Calum woke me up with a groan as I turned around looking at the time. 9:30AM...on a summer holiday.

Calum cheekily grinned at me before I heard him.

I quickly untangled myself from my golden silky bed sheets and brushed through my tatty hair quickly, throwing on one of Calum's old shirts and a pair of white shorts to compliment my tan.

I didn't bother with socks because I didn't hear Michael and no one else had a foot fetish. I quietly walked down the stairs and their he was in all his glory.

Luke Hemmings.

I gave him a gentle smile feeling my throat tighten as I watched him undress me with his eyes shamelessly. I felt that familiar burning sensation knowing my cheeks were turning a soft pink I quickly scampered into the kitchen where I was met with Calum.

"Hey, You looking coffee?" I asked gently my morning voice still evident.

"No thanks but me and Luke are watching movies in the big room and your more than welcome to join" He shot me a wink and walked back to Luke.

Shit.

Calum knew me inside and out so he knew about my not so small crush on Mr. Gorgeous. Hell Luke probably even knew...actually let's hope not because that would be awkward.

I slowly walked into the living room regretting not putting socks on as the soft patter of my feet against the cold hard floor was making me cringe.

I walked in smiling to each of them before realising there was only one seat available and it was bang smack in the middle of them. I shot Calum weary eyes.

"Sit. I would move over but i'm actually very comfy and Luke doesn't bite" He giggled.

"I might" Luke joked causing my face to heat up.

I quickly took my seat in between them as Luke put on a movie. Mean Girls Again?

"Luke stop watching this movie! You've watched it about 50 times in the last two weeks" I grumbled causing him to jolt upright and fully face me.

"This movie is the best movie ever!" He squealed before confusion took over his perfect features. "Wait...you've only watched it twice with us...Do you stalk me?" He blurted.

My eyes went wide.

"N-no Luke...*awkward giggle* I erm just hear it all the time the tv is eh loud" I quickly spoke.

Luke face fell into an understanding feature. Thank god because that was the lamest excuse i've ever said.

It was now 8PM and we ordered pizza roughly around an hour ago after watching mean girls another 3 times. I was tired and Luke and Calum were pretty tired too and Luke was about to go home but Calum had other plans.

"No Luke one more movie" Calum smirked.

"Fine but if I fall asleep please wake me up" Luke happily said.

Calum nudged me before throwing a blanket at us. Luke tightly wrapped me up in it first as I looked up at him through my have closed lashes mumbling a small thank you.

"You look tired, come here" He said his sleepy voice seriously hot.

He lifted his arm to which I quickly scooted under and rested my head on his chest his steady and calm heartbeat almost soothing. My whole body was relaxed when his hand brushed my thigh causing my whole body to tense.

He knew what he was doing.

He gently ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed circles on my thigh with his thumb, my body heating up but my eyes closing faster.

"Yous look all cute and cosy" Calum spoke quietly his heart full of warmth.

"Shes your sister Cal" Luke spoke gently before I fell into darkness.