A New Type Of Love

3rd person:

You were a new Maid in the Phantomhive Mansion, your father was dearly ill so you needed a good paying job, you were 16 working for 17 year old Ciel Phantomhive, you were close friends with Sebastian and Mey-Rin, but you started to fall for Ciel and Sebastian noticed this and thought you might actually be a good partner for Ciel but Ciel was still Engaged with Lady Elizabeth, you would focus on Ciel's Emotions a lot when he was with Elizabeth because he always seemed paranoid and you could see he didn't like complimenting her ALL the time.

You didn't really like Lady Elizabeth, you and her would argue sometimes and she was just too bubbly for your liking but she would try to talk to you when she could and you didn't mind it.

One day you were in the kitchen making Ciel some breakfast, you were making him some sunny side up eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, back bacon, mushrooms, black pudding and fried bread.

Y/n's POV:

After I was done making Ciel's food I went up to his study room where I saw him doing his paperwork, I set the food down next to him.

"Your food Lord Phantomhive."

Ciel looked up at me with a slight smile.

"Thank you miss Y/N."

Ciel pulled his chair out a little and before I could walk away Ciel pulled me into his lap.

"U-um, Lord Phantomhive, W-what are you D-doing? I-I need to go..."

Ciel ignored me and rested his head on your shoulder.

"You are going to stay here, that's an order."

my heart was racing and i could tell my face was pale perfectly mixed with a heavy blush, i settled down and decided to rest while i was in his lap, i closed my eyes to relax, after a few minutes i felt ciel lift his head and turn me till i was facing him, he continued to rest his head on my shoulder and i rested mine on his, i lightly wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his around me making sure i wouldn't fall, i pulled myself closer to him, feeling his warmth and i smiled.

After a few minutes me and Ciel heard light thumping of shoes running through the hallway, i quickly got off of Ciel and brushed myself off making yourself look like nothing happened.

me and Ciel saw Elizabeth come charging through the door, i looked at Ciel and he looked annoyed.

"Ciel, Ciel, Guess what?!"

Ciel made a light groan of annoyance.

"What? Elizabeth."

Elizabeth looked at me confused for a second.

"Wait, Why is she here?"

"Sorry, I was bringing Lord Phantomhive his breakfast and he just wanted to ask me a few questions but I will be leaving now."

Ciel looked at me a bit sad and annoyed, i Could tell he didn't want me to leave and that he didn't really want to talk to Lady Elizabeth.

i started walking away from Ciel's Study room trying to think of what just happened and why he pulled me into his lap, i started spacing out and didn't realise where i was going until i bumped into Sebastian, we both tumbled and i looked up at sebastian, who looked at me a bit surprised of what just happened but he got up, brushed himself off, and helped me up.

"It's best you watch where you are going Miss Y/N."

He started walking away to Ciel's Study room and i went to my room, i sat down on my bed and laid back trying to rest but i ended up falling asleep, after a while i woke up to a knocking on my door, i looked outside, it was night and i was still in a maid dress, i went to the door and there stood Ciel, still in uniform.