Exhibitionist (3)

It's been a few weeks now and I've recently found myself going on fewer dates due to my frequent meet-ups with Loki. Whether it be because he's the only guy I find myself thinking about or because meeting with him every night means I wake up quite late... I just always seemed to be in that elevator more than my room. One night I'd even decided to wear one of my favourite nightgowns, it was tight around the chest and reached only the middle of my knees. I still remember the way his eyes drank me in up and down, let alone the fact of just how cold it was, so he could see just how hard my nipples had gotten... It'd been so nice finally finding someone that made me feel truly aroused, comfortable to be around..

Sure, there was still that nagging feeling of getting caught by Tony, but I honestly think that it fueled it. The frequent visits evolving to every night, all under everyone's noses as they fussed over me and even suggested that I take sleep meds when I continued to wake up tired. But I tried to keep my little obsession under wraps, going to bed earlier to retain some energy for both him and the day ahead.

I still had no idea when Loki's trial few weeks would start, my hands just itching to get all over him. I'd been having so many recurring dreams of him loving me so tenderly, slowly- Whilst in others I could almost feel the sharp hot pain of his slaps against my ass as I woke up. I could always sense that he would be a rough lover, but alternately tender. Whether I gleamed it from how he spoke or how he looked at me.. I wanted him, no matter the cost at this rate, my infatuation with him growing farther than just the lust of course- but we come to that afterwards.

"Ah, my wonderful little guest..." He said as he sat in that chair, our visits now a specific time so he can just sit and wait for my arrival. It was so nerve-racking seeing him stare at me as I descended the hall towards him, his intimidating emerald eyes gliding across my swaying hips as I smirked at his words. "Didn't wait for me too long I hope.." I said as I'd decided to pick up the chair over dragging it- the harsh squeal of the metal a real atmosphere killer.

"Well, it always feels like centuries when you're not around, my love. But today you were quick... Eager I'd assume~?" He boasted, cocky of himself clearly as I giggled "Purely good timing, I'm not spilling over myself to see the great god of mischief any time he's not around, you know," He leaned back in his chair as he squinted his and pursed his lips, turning his head to the side a moment as if watching something painful. "Ooo, my dear... Your words are packing a punch this evening.." I giggled as I smirked devilishly "Awwe, did I hurt your feelings? I took you for the type to withstand a little bullying... Or even like it a little?" I felt so daring as I leaned forward in my seat, tonight being a black slip of a nightgown that was lacy along the hemming- And totally too small for my breasts as they nearly spilled over the edge.

He growled as he looked me up and down for a moment "Are you insinuating that I would like degradation, (Y/n)?" He queried with a cocked brow, I frowned as I shrugged my shoulders "Maybe... It's your fault for giving me that vibe of course," I taunted as I leaned back slowly "Really..." His smirk spread across his face into a wide smile that resembled that of a shark's, the grin of amusement and telling me 'Oh you're lucky I can't spank you right now'.

I giggled as I wrapped my arms around my body, squishing my breasts together- It was a good attempt of both flustering him and trying to warm myself as the housecoat I wore was lacking in warmth to me. "What exactly is stopping me in my speculations of you, (Y/n)?" He queried as he crossed his arms "Oh? You have speculations?" I said pretending to be innocent, to which he chuckled and gave me a darkened stare "Oh yes... With all of the things you're doing it's quite obvious to me now." I chuckled as I crossed a leg over the other, the edge of my ass obvious to him, but he refrained one too many glances at my exposed skin.

"It's clear you're.. Oh what do you call it- An exhibitionist~" I felt my eyes widen a little as the words left his smirking lips, my shock and silence making him laugh as he clearly had me pegged "Oh my.. You know I nearly doubted myself, but it's all so obvious now..." He said as he rose from his seat "You love it when I watch you in such... promiscuous garments, the loose fabric nearly sliding off of your skin or so tight it may tear..." He sighed as I rose from my seat as well, the train of my cotton housecoat trailing behind me as I rest my hands against the glass- This time pressing my breasts against the cold glass, the temperature making me gasp, though all of it making me sound as if we were in the midst of such dirty passion.