XXVII

"Tanjiro-san, Kiyomi-san, please become stronger and say this to him, 'That all you got, you piece of crap? Your hair is too long. Cut it, kelphead. Runt. Clumsy peglegs. Slice your belly open, shameless punk'.", Kotetsu spat. Tanjiro and Kiyomi looked at him, horrified.

   "Kotetsu-kun.. That's too mean..", Kiyomi sweatdropped.

   "Yeah! That's bad!", Tanjiro agreed.

   "Is it better to slice his head off and hang it from the prison gate?", he looked so innocent while saying it that it almost sounded like he didn't say it.

   "No, it's not!! I can't say that!", Tanjiro exclaimed as Kiyomi nodded in agreement.

   A while later, Kotetsu clinged onto Tanjiro and kept pinching his cheek.

   "Tanjiro-san. Say it. Please. Say it. Tanjiro-san.", Kotetsu begged threateningly. Tanjiro closed his eyes, trying his best to ignore the boy's pleading.

   Later...

    Tanjiro was the first to fight the doll, which he kept losing and hurting himself.

   "Waaaagh!!", Tanjiro yelled in pain as he was hit by a wooden sword, before being thrown back by the impact.

   "Tanjiro-san!", Kotetsu went to Tanjiro with Kiyomi as they helped him.

   "I'm gonna die!! Six arms is pretty tough!!", Tanjiro whined.

   "The doll's armor has been damaged by that shitty brat, so its power and capability has decreased. If you die from this, you'll be nothing more than crap. Do your best. I'll say it one more time, so lift your head!!", Kotetsu scolded.

   'Wow, a kid is scolding a teen.. Tough.', Kiyomi thought as Kotetsu kept nagging at Tanjiro.

   Kotetsu took out a wooden puzzle box and explained the similarities of the box and the doll.

   "Now it's your turn, Kiyomi-san.", Kotetsu looked at Kiyomi who just nodded and took her borrowed sword.

   Kotetsu turned the doll on as it stanced to fight. Kiyomi ran towards the doll and swung her sword, but the doll blocked it with its own and used its other hands to attack her. She was flung far away and hit her back by a tree.

   "Aaaggghh!! Guagh!!", Kiyomi grunted in pain as she coughed out blood.

   "K-kiyomi!/ Kiyomi-san!", Tanjiro and Kotetsu called out as they went to her aid.

   'And here I thought that I was getting better.. My body's still too weak!', Kiyomi thought, wiping the blood from her mouth

   "I'm okay.. I think I broke some bones- but I'm okay..", Kiyomi assured. The two just listened and backed away to let her fight the doll again.

   Kiyomi stood up and took her sword as she dashed at the doll once again.

   "Breath of Winter, First form: Winter's revenge", she inhaled deeply before disappearing. She reappeared behind the doll and cut off its fourth arm.

   Then it hit Kiyomi, 'Did... Did I just cut its arm off..? DID I JUST CUT THE ARM OFF?! OH SHI-! KOTETSU-KUN'S GONNA KILL ME AND CALL ME A BRAT LIKE HE DID TO TOKITOU-SAN!!!', Kiyomi panicked. She felt too anxious so she fainted.

   "-yomi-san?"

  "-iyomi?"

   "She's awake!"

   Kiyomi slowly opened her eyes, seeing Tanjiro, Kotetsu, and Wolfie looking at her worriedly.

   Then she remembered what had happened earlier and fainted again /jk