⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Taken

__________
___

I frown down the table as I stare blankly at the food in front of me

I frown down the table as I stare blankly at the food in front of me. There was no other person in the house except me and Mr. Shigaraki who’s staying in his room and some of his 'men'.  He prepared me breakfast, hoping to comfort me but all it made me feel was loneliness.

Kurogiri is not here either, as well as Tomura-nee. I asked him about them and the response I received had me tearing a little bit but I kept myself from sobbing. He said, “They will be away from us for a while as a punishment for Tomura's disobedience… I hope that’s alright to you, (Y/N)”

Away? Where? When will they come back? Will I ever gonna see them again? Is tomura-nee alright? I think he is because Kurogiri is there with him… but… I feel lonely without someone to talk to.

Still, I couldn’t help but feel afraid either. I’m alone with a murderer. The sight from the basement made me realize Mr. Shigaraki's work. He’s a scientist… isn’t he?

I’m not so sure about that but I do know… he’s dangerous and really scary. I mean, he does have dead people’s bodies just under his house

And ever since Tomura-nee showed me what’s under the house… it had me shivering every time I saw Mr. Shigaraki. And I am sure, he noticed this.

“Are you… afraid of me?” My mind flashed the memories about the day before. He asked me that question while I stood in front of his table in his office. It’s a mess.

“I don’t know…” I answered in a whisper as I shiver.

“If you are… you can tell me, I’m not gonna be angry with you. I just hope you understand the things in this house. I knew you would feel scared and unsafe once you knew about it which made me lie and request Tomura to keep it a secret from you. He disobeyed me and now look, you’re looking at me… like how everyone looks at me whenever they saw me outside this house…” his voice is husky and deep as he looks into my tearful orbs.

“I hate when people look at me the way you’re looking at me right now…”

I started to shake furiously before bowing with no more words spilling out of my throat and sprinting out of his cold, messy, office. “kids…”

That day, Mr. Shigaraki started to push me to my limit every time he trains my quirk. I, of course, fearing for my life, obeyed him. He hasn’t done any abusive (Directly) but he did make me abuse my own quirk and body. Too bad that there is no tomura-nee in the house to help me from my drawbacks.

Mr. Shigaraki is now short-tempered and awful with me, to say the least. He didn’t hurt me physically, with his own hands… but he made me hurt myself with threats and his terrifying presence. Just by his words telling me to go on using my quirk, it scares me to death.