Feeding Daisuke

" So, are you gonna let me buy you things or not?"Daisuke asks you.

Your still in shock, You look around to see where Mia was but she was gone. dammit, she probably left as soon as he got here. You think to yourself.

" please answer me already, I don't like wasting my time." Daisuke says in a serious tone.

Oh, um yea sure you can rebuy my things. You say. You wanted to see just how loaded he really was.

" Ok then, I'll follow you" Daisuke says, you start off by going to Victoria's secret again, " Lingerie? you must be getting something soon" Daisuke says followed by a little laugh.

Little did he know you got it for him, You decided since he was such a big millionaire. You'd get more then you got before.

You got 3 Lingerie sets, " Would you like to try them on" a worker asks . You don't have any time to answer " yes she would" Daisuke answered for you.

You turn around to look at him, why do I need to try them on? you ask in an confused tone.

" I want to know that they fit, Because if they don't then they won't as good on you" He says. You role your eyes, but he was right.

You went to try them on, but you needed help with the Red one, Can somebody please help me you ask, Daisuke comes inside the dressing room " What is i-" he cuts his sentence short.

What ? you ask him, " your body is, sexy as hell. I've never seen such a body with nice curves and everything you've got, whoever's gonna see you in this lingerie is a lucky one" He says complimenting you .

You feel butterflies in your stomach, can you um, help me get this buttoned at the bottom. You felt awkward asking that of him though.

Daisuke bends down, and stares right at your crotch, he licks his lips and just stares for a second.

You felt a little turned on at the way he was looking at it, and licking his lips.

You can, never mind you say while rubbing your shoulder.

" I can what ?, I'll do it!" Daisuke says.

You can, maybe if you want to touch it or something else. You say while looking down at him.

He smiles at you, " Do I turn you on that much, that within the first few hours of us talking you want me to touch you" Daisuke says.

He takes his finger and touch's your clit, You let out a quite moan. " sensitive huh?" he says.

He starts gently rubbing it, and playing with it. You couldn't hold back from moaning, He slides his fingers into your hole, Fuck you say added to a little moan.

His fingers were cold, and felt long. He starting thrusting them in you, you covered your mouth because you couldn't help but moan.

Your legs start getting tired, so you lift one of them on the stales door.

He starts trusting faster and faster, making your juices drip out and all over the place.

He starts putting his face closer to you, and he starts eating you out.

What the fuck you whimper, you put your hand on the wall, He was swirling his tongue all around your clit. You couldn't take it.

You grab his head, and push him in more guiding him to where it feels even better.

Fuck , I'm cumming you say . You let go of his head to cover your mouth but he doesn't stop until he's got every last drop of your cum on his tongue and mouth.

He finally pulls away, his face was all wet. " Damn, I haven't ate since earlier but i'm full now, who knew 5 star meals walked around in public!" he says, with a smirk.

" That lingerie looks hot, on you. So get it" he says , as he wipes his mouth and leaves the room.

You fall down to the seat trying to catch your breath, your legs where shaking a little.

Dammit, i just met him. But i already want more from him you say to yourself.

After a few minutes you can finally walk again , you get your things and Go to the check out area.

By the end of the day you'd spend 5,000 of Daisuke's dollars

Thank you, you say to him. " It was my pleasure, but hey thank you for the meal earlier i'd like to try it again sometime. My numbers in one of your bags, don't hesitate to call it" he says as he walks away.

When you get home you want to call him right away, but you remember you were already going to see him tomorrow, Oh shit.

I have to see him tomorrow, but what's he gonna think when he realizes i'm the same person!! You ask yourself .

You decided not to stress it, he'd probably just act like nothing ever happened between you two.

[Ring Ring] You answer your phone, It was Daisuke, " Hey, Don't forget to meet me tomorrow night, I've got big plans for us. Big dinner plans that is" he says followed by a slight laugh. Then he hung up.

Does Daisuke already know who I am?You ask yourself.

To be continued...