Probability

This story is Justine project. Apparently, he quit the pro

Homer, is a guy that base his life on math. He even choose a certain subject and to be particular, its Statistics. This subject is very complicated and a lot of students were having a hard time on it but to Homer, it was a way of life.
For example is he do some experiments.
Anything that he has doubt on. Everything is always planned and carried out under a controlled conditions.
He was happy whatever the out come of it.
Sometimes, he has sample space to it.
Then there was a time, equally and likely were present.
And in his problems that he encountered he use probability to solve it. His friends think that he was a weirdo. But to Homer math is life.
Homer, use independent events in most of his undesirable acquaintances.  Example of it was when he attend a prom. He was attend a prom cause it was necessary yet he wasn't enjoying it. He use independent events here. He goes to the empty corner of the place where the prom was held. While nobody cared to search for him or even bothered to welcome him.
The mutually events occurs in school or randomly.
Base on some circumstances like when his parents seen him wearing a party attire. Either they will ask him where he was going or stop him before he even explain where he was going. But, his parents won't ask both.

"Collectively exhausting events"

In this story, Homer possibly try to see his future by travelling to another place. Then he use collectively exhausting events to see the outcome.
First of it, he look for a job. He search in every shop or store to find a hiring sign.
The possible outcomes were one, he finally found a job.
two, he got tired and find a house to stay in and three he return back to his parents house and let the destiny do its job.