1

"Get up! You're gonna be late for work." Your mom said as she walked past your room.

You sighed as you tossed the covers from over your head.

"I'm already up." You murmured.

You walked over to your door and closed it so you could take a shower. Today was the fourth day of your after school job. Your mom thought it would be a good way for you to learn responsibility. You felt like that was an excuse because she wanted you out of the house.

After your shower you stood in the mirror examining your body. Being intersex was something that set you apart from the people at school. You had the face and body of a man but you also had a vagina. No one knew your secret except your older brother Levi and that's only because he was your brother.

You walked out of the bathroom after your shower and towards your closet. You weren't even surprised to see Levi in his maid outfit cleaning up your room.

"You know you could at least make some kind of noise when you enter a room." You exclaimed as you walked past him.

"Oi, even if I did brat you wouldn't hear me." He sassed as he tossed all your stranded clothes into the laundry bin.

"You know you wearing that uniform isn't gonna do anything for the fact that people already think you're gay." You exclaimed.

Levi hummed.
"Don't care. I'm not here to uphold the principles of toxic masculinity." He said as he took a final look around the now spotless room."You're actually going to work today?"

You sighed.
"How'd you know?" You asked not surprised at how he knew. The man was very observant.

"You always come in smelling like perfume. I don't doubt your appeal to those school sluts but I doubt anyone working at a noodle shop is even around your age." He commented as he walked over to when you stood.

You watched is amusement as he pushed you aside and reached for your deodorant.

"Up!" He commented.

You rolled your eyes and raised your arms allowing him to put deodorant on you. After sniffing his eyes traveled back to your dresser and grabbed a cologne that went with the smell of the deodorant.

"You know I'm a grown man now. You don't have to do this anymore." You exclaimed watching the man intently as he began dressing you.

He ignored the comment.
"Are you wearing your jockstrap today?" He asked.

You frowned and nodded feeling discomfort from the situation.

Levi watched you for a moment before helping you put it on.
"Oi, what are you so upset about. You're still good looking."

"Yeah but I have to use a fake dick." You exclaimed slapping the piece Levi just attached for emphasis.

"You claimed your an adult now right. Why should you care what people think."

"Because I go to public school Levi." You said sighing afterwards.

"This is your last year right?" You watched as he buckled the belt on your pants. "You're not gonna know any of them in a couple years. Why should you care?"

"Because I'm tired of being a virgin Levi. What's the point of looking good if you can't feel good too."

"Tch. If you think you're going out there and having sex with some walking flee bag I'll kill you myself." Levi grumbled as he helped you into your uniform shirt.

He gave you a look over before grabbing your hand and pulling your to the bathroom.

"C'mon. Let's do something about that dumb hair and shit on your chin." He exclaimed.