Formation A

It happened, again. It was 5th time that Megumi had been confessed to that week. 

"What's with Fushiguro that makes him so popular with the girls?" Nobara asked as she twirled her spoon on her empty plate. "Sure he's handsome but he's kind of dull."

They were sitting at a restaurant, Nobara across the table from Gojo and Yuji. A secret meeting that the 3 of them planned, while they made Megumi run 'errands'.

"Hey I don't think he's dull!" Yuji defended. Right then their waiter had arrived, setting their main dish that they would split between the 3 of them on the table. 

"I didn't mean it like that," Nobara explained. "I mean I find his dullness endearing since we're friends. But I can't imagine girls being attracted to it." She put some food onto her plate.

"Hehe, but that's exactly part of his appeal~" Gojo started. They turned to look at him. "Haven't you heard of 'the cool and mysterious type?' Stoic and quiet but shows his emotions when he likes you? Sort of like myself." Gojo smirked. 

Nobara's face contorted in disgust. "In what way are you similar to him you creepy teacher? Since when are you the cool and mysterious type?"

Gojo made a show of taking fake offense to Nobara's words. "Just so you know I'm quite popular! Especially because of my handsome face." He bragged. 

Nobara scoffed. "Yeah okay." She rolled her eyes. 

Yuji spoke up. "Well I think there's plenty of great things about Fushiguro! He's handsome and smart and a good listener and he has nice eyes and hands and-"

"Hmmmmm~" Nobara and Gojo interrupted in unison. Nobara's eyes glinted with the spark of an idea. "Well if you like him so much why don't you confess to him?" She teased.

Yuji blushed tomato red. "Wha-wha-huh?" He stammered. "Why do I have to confess to him, Fushiguro and I are just friends!" He objected.

"That could work." Gojo spoke up in agreement. "When a girl hits on him, Yuji confesses to him so they go away! Nice idea Kugisaki!" They high fived from across the table. 

"I can't confess to him!" Yuji objected loudly. It was loud enough that people from other tables turned to look at him. He hid his face and said a little quieter "I can't confess to him."

"Why not?" Nobara asked. "I mean you already like him don't you. So it's not like it'll be fake."

"What are you saying?" Yuji protested again. "I don't like him like that! I told you we're just friends." Yuji slumped down in his seat.

"Hmmmm~" Nobara and Gojo drawled in unison again. "Well if you don't like him then confessing to him will be no problem right?" Nobara said. "Since it's meaningless, you can just laugh it off afterwards!"

"I can't do that!" Yuji argued "Since it wouldn't be meaningless-" a blush crept on his face as he realized what he was saying. Gojo and Nobara looked at him, wide-eyed in anticipation, ready to tease him to hell.

 "You know what, fine." Yuji gave in. "I'll confess to him, just so you can stop teasing me about it. But it doesn't mean anything." He pouted. 

"Hehehe." Nobara and Gojo started rubbing their hands together maniacally, laughing their little troll laugh. 

"Ah!" Gojo spotted Megumi from outside the window. He was with a girl, who was twirling her hair while talking to him. "Now's your chance! Go get 'em tiger!" Gojo gave Yuji a thumbs up.

"Right now!? But we're eating-" Nobara and Gojo abruptly got up from their seats, grabbed his shoulders and rushed out of the restaurant. 

And before Yuji knew it, he was standing in front of Megumi, a few meters away from where was he was being confessed to, while Nobara and Gojo peeked out from a nearby alleyway, laughing and goading him on.