THE SHORT INTRO WORK

I was a ordinary guy, medyo may itsura and also sabi nila mabait, i have a friend who i love since our childhood, everyday magkasama kami. When time flies, highschool na kami, i was realized that i like him and only one person know what i feel to him. and its bestfriend whom i trust at all at cost, everyday na kasama ko ang sya ( my childhood friend/crush) is parang feel ko wala na akong pain na mafefeel everytime na nasa tabi ko sya, till one day our graduation comes, and i finally decided na iconfess na sakanya ang nafefeel ko, when the graduation ceremony was end i run to him and say what i feel and after what i say he whispered to me " pre, were just friend lang. hanggang dun lang tayo" yes i'm also a man, having a feelings to my childhood friend, when that night i have no seconds nor minute that i feel that im so grateful because i finally graduated in middle school, i only felt how was my heart feel so down, its because of my childhood friends/crush whispered to me that were just  friends, not until next day i heard that my highschool bestfriend and childhood friend was in a relationship. All day i was thinking that, why all i admiring doest like me, and only one thing that i found out, " its because i only love, man. and yes im man too.