Falling Way More In Love

You were on the swing, swaying forwards and backwards, humming while listening to music and tapping your foot to the beat. It was about 11:45 at night, why were you in the park and swinging on the swing? Your family, that's why, they were stupidly loud for only being a small family. It annoyed you, so you went on an almost midnight stroll to the park.

Still swaying back and forth, you open your eyes to the beautiful blacky blue sky, though, you notice something moving from the corner of your eye. Looking over to the moving object, a familiar tall, blonde haired walking along the gate. He was wearing a gray hoodie, his hands were in the pockets of his trousers also listening to music.
You didn't think much of it, you closed your eyes again and starting to do what you were doing before he catched your eye. However, he noticed you.

You felt something cold gently hit your cheek, opening your eyes to see the same man from earlier. He was looking away from you, obviously blushing. Pausing your music, you looked up at him with a smile accepting the drink. This seemed to make he even more flustered. He moved to take a seat next to you, your eyes following him also pausing his music and taking off his headphones, resting them on his shoulders.
"Wanted to get out? It's a bit cold for that also have you noticed the time, it's almost midnight. Don't you think your parents would be worryed?" Tsukishima asked teasingly as he  turned his head towards you. "My parents are used to me being out late, I guess, and yes I've been keeping an eye out for the time. We'll, why are you doing out." You also teased him, taking out your earbuds making it easier to hear him also opening the cold bottle he gave you.

–—————————————————–
You didn't know this, obviously, but he had a sweet spot for you. Everyone know this because of how easily he would blush and say yes to everything you said, however, somehow you didn't notice. You somehow didn't notice the tinted redness of his cheeks whenever you walked past him also he would turn his head to hide the blush forming on his face while you talked to him. Along with, the small compliments hid into insults that were SO obvious, the team would smack their heads when it flew over your head.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"I guess you could say, I had to but in the end I didn't have to." he replied back, sighing, looking away from you to his drink.
He opened the bottle and took a swig from it. Your still looking at him only noticing how gorgeous this man really is. His jawline standing out while his head was up. His glasses slightly glowing in the moonlight. His headphones resting on his shoulders making them stand out just a bit more. Honestly, you were falling head over heals even more with this man. Your gaze went to his hands, it wrapped around the bottle as slowly moved forwards, his arms resting on his legs, his other hand going to meet the other. The one on the bottle. His head moved to look in your direction, going to look at you.
In panic you moved your gaze to your phone, caught in the motion by him, however, not noticing, turning it on and trying to find a song that you would listen to later.
Noticing that there were chuckles from the side of you, where Tsukishima was. You moved your gaze over to him, giving him a stare to tell what he was laughing at.
"You're too obvious." Tsukishima said, shaking his head, looking down, also, chuckling. You sigh and flip him off, getting an overdramatic gasp from him. You shake your head, smiling, looking at you phone again.

Tsukishima finished his drink and was now standing next to you, hitting you on the head with his empty bottle. It didn't really bother you as when you would drink out of your bottle, which was almost finished, he would stop so he wouldn't hurt you. Taking the last sip of the liquid, you stood up. Tsukishima was already walking, he kept the bottle for who knows why, you were bored, so, you walked up to the gate, seeing Tsukishima walking already. Walking outside of the park, you threw the bottle at Tsukishima watching as it hit him and fell to the ground. "Don't leave without me, moron!" you yelled at him. He turned around slowly, you knew what's gonna happen next, though it was so fast it couldn't react. He picked up the bottle and threw it at you aswell, hitting you straight in the centre of your forehead.

Thank you for reading! Hope you liked it. There is gonna another part, thank you again for reading, voting and/or commenting. :)

                                                   - da simp