Going out

3rd person POV:

Lino stands up from the matrass with a groan. vinz stands up from the couch and walked towards the hanger with his hat "get changed, and please don't forget your mask this time" vinz says as he places the hat on his head. covering up his flames. angelino playfully rolled his eyes as he picked up a shirt from the ground "I'm not gonna forget it this time" lino slides his shirt on over his head "ya that's what you said last time, but then you still forgot it" lino looks towards his friend "hey you dont always remember your mask either!" vinz grinned "i remember it more often than you do... anyway, i think well have to put our money together for this run. because none of us have that much money left" lino nods as he walked towards his writing table. he moved some sheets of paper to reveal a mask.

vinz then grabbed his mask then remembered that he didnt have any ears to hook them onto. and because of this he always used tape to keep it up. vinz looks over to his left to see angelino with his hand out handing him some tape. now the only way someone can tell if vinz is smiling or not is by his eyes. "thanks... lets put our money together when we get there" vinz says as he takes the tape from linos hand. angelino once again nods "sounds like a plan" then lino holds vinz's mask up as he grabbed some tape from the roll "thanks once again" after vinz gets his mask on lino looks to his eye "hey man you got some sort of fuzz on your cheek" "wait for real?"

lino then says "close your eyes" vinz did as told and closed his eyes, lino then takes the fuzz thing off his face, flicking it away. then he stopped. for some reason lino starts to study every inch of vinz face. his cheeks grow warmer. for some reason he felt himself grow closer with his lips, he was wanting to kiss vinz. but just before he did he quickly shook his head and moved away "bro?" vinz questioned. Lino jumped "s-sorry! You can open your eyes now" so Vinz does "thanks, let's head out" Lino smiles and nods "let's"

short time skip (because its my story and i do what i want)

vinz and lino arrived to the grocery store. they put their money together and set off to grab the essentials. now they're in line and they are getting ready to pay for their stuff. then vinz remembered that before they went inside that there was a vending machine outside with soda bevrages, vinz then turned to lino "hey you want a drink? theres a vending machine outside" lino thinks for a moment "ya sure, ill take a pepsi" vinz makes a face "colas better" lino looks towards his friend with a (fake) shocked expression with a hand on his chest "how dare you!" They then both laughed.

Vinz then hands lino his bit of the money for the groceries "I'll see ya outside then" Vinz says as he starts to leave the line "see ya there"

Vinz heads towards the exit, some people were looking at him because it's not every day that you see a walking skeleton with his head on fire. Vinz just ignored the stares and kept walking, Vinz exits the store and sees the vending machines from before. He takes his change out of his pocket and walked towards it.

while vinz was grabbing drinks from the machine a blond haired mullet man was in the far distance "soon you little twat, very soon" then walking away into the darkness of an ally way.

finally vinz has gotten his and linos drinks, then he hears what sounds like heels coming closer and closer to the entrance of the building. he looks over and ghasped "luna?!" vinz gasped, she now had shoulder length hair witch seemed perfectly straightened, she wore a black mask with makeup on her eyes, and she seemed to be wearing a black dress with a purple purse. she was reading a peace of paper she had in her hand (reading off stuff to buy)

when she hears her voice she looks up a little startled, then her eyes widened "vinz..." she was so shocked that she had no idea what to say, she then looks away sadly "lino... he hasn't seen you in years... back then, you just kissed him and left... he was missing you and trying to find you... h-how could you have just left him like that?"

her head lowered as she looked heart broken "I...I never ment to kiss him... I was just caught in the moment, I didn't wanna hurt him... I swear" she gripped her purse putting the sheet of paper inside it. vinz shook his head in disappointment "what do you mean caught in the moment?" he questioned "I mean... when I saw that we looked lifeless... I felt awful knowing that it was because of me and my stupid father... I felt that if I kissed him then everything would be better" she replied with a shaky voice.

now it was vinz turn to look away "I... I don't love him, I wasn't thinking" she looks up, her eyes we're shiny "if you didn't love him you could of just said the truth and not left him wondering where you are, and when he would see you again..." luna sighed "I know, Angelino is a good person with a strong heart... but... im in love with a woman, my co worker"

then what makes them jump is the sound of stuff dropping to the ground. the two quickly look over to see Angelino standing at the door shocked, his eyes were teary and he was shaking "im so sorry Angelino" luna says softly as she quickly walked passed him into the store. Linos eyes don't follow her as he continued to stare forward. He became shaky.

Vinz had no idea what to do "Lino-" Vinz starts, then Lino fell to the ground on his knees "oh lino..." Vinz says softly as he kneels down to his friend placing the cans on the ground. Lino closed his eyes causing his tears to slide down his cheeks "w-well, at least I know now why she never contacted me... she's in love with someone els" Lino wipes his eyes "heh... she's a lucky woman to win lunas heart"

Vinz brings Lino into a hug "don't worry Lino... I'll make sure that by the end of the day tomorrow you'll forget about her for a while... why don't we take the bus to the beach tomorrow, mabey invite Willy and his girlfriend also?" Lino looks up and smiles
"y-yah... sounds good" Vinz also smiles "okay, I'll shoot willy a text when we get home"

Word count 1164